Semester 2 Chatter Thread 2014. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Is the engo the same one which tanked last year?
100% sure it tanks every year. Apparently it was Game of Thrones themed and I only realised that an hour in. The live twitter feed and hecklers were the greatest and given by the amount of yelling and texting I did that night, I would call it a success.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
think that means sydney student is still stuffing up and because we haven't passed the DNF date yet, they haven't decided on exam room scheduling because admin doesn't have a clear idea of final class sizes.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
To skip out on this week's classes and get a few extra days off or not? :/

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
No, I say!

But I have pracs and labs I can't miss, so really I just want to be sure other people are suffering as I do.

antheung

HSC
N/A
No, I say!

But I have pracs and labs I can't miss, so really I just want to be sure other people are suffering as I do.
I've been suffering badly this month: with quizzes and assignments due every week for 3 or 4 weeks in a row, I haven't been able to keep pace with my classes.

I'll have to spend next week's holiday catching up ...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I've been suffering badly this month: with quizzes and assignments due every week for 3 or 4 weeks in a row, I haven't been able to keep pace with my classes.

I'll have to spend next week's holiday catching up ...
Right? I've basically spent the past few weeks trying to figure out which subject to prioritise that week at the expense of others, then trying madly to catch up.

Last edited:

antheung

HSC
N/A
Right? I've basically spent the past few weeks trying to figure out which subject to prioritise that week at the expense of others, then trying madly to catch up.
I haven't even had the time and energy for exercise so I've been become weaker and weaker, which makes my situation even worse.

3 essays to go. Sleep non-existent. gg
3 essays due this week!? omg ...

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
I haven't even had the time and energy for exercise so I've been become weaker and weaker, which makes my situation even worse.

3 essays due this week!? omg ...
2 due this week. 1 due every week till the 14/10 gg.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I have lots of assignments to do...fun. This is like, the second hurdle of the semester - the first one was week 5/6. This one is twice as big, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)