Semester 2 Exam results (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nownow, don't all the first year girlies want Gary to dig them?

I can't even remember what I concluded...I think it was something along the lines of the results being inconclusive, although the galeolaria had a slightly higher fertilization success at a higher salinity.

DV8

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
nownow, don't all the first year girlies want Gary to dig them?
Well, actually your the only one I know of... most of us would prefer to see him with his head permanently shoved up his arse... seems reasonable since he spends most of his time there anyway :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
^ until I read the second half of that, I was going to ask how it was any different to the majority of the time, lol

All I will say is that whilst he can be a prick, generally he isn't *that* horrible (although, hes moods are rather volatile, I copped the brunt of a bad mood from him one lab, twas not pleasant). Sure, he could drag a 1.5 hr lab out to 3 hrs, but at least he knew what he was talking about, knew how to communicate it, and the majority of the time was at least semi-reasonable.

Ok, *now* I think its time to bury me, lol.

DV8

HSC
Ok I wasn't gunna say any more but you've pushed me jess! :p He is an egotistical prat with mood swings like a woman mid-cycle... he clearly does not deserve nor satisfy his role as lab co-ord, namely because he has yet to get over his PhD and is suffering the dreaded 'supercilious syndrome' (from which many academics never recover), and as a consequence he has major problems relating to people who apparently have not reached his level of intellect... however, in saying all that (sorry about the rant) I do think he is one of the better lecturers I had in 1st year (except for the last few lectures, ie. his ecosystem sim) and wouldn't mind having him for a few 2nd year lectures... hope i don't regret that...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nah, I found him like that in first sem, but second he was a looooooot better.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Merethrond said:
ACFI1020: Financial Management -- 82
LEGL1001: Foundations Of Law – 66
STAT1050: Statistics For Business -- 91
IRHR1110: Introduction To Management and Organisational Behaviour -- 75
Well those were my predicted marks and overall, I have done worse than I expected:(. My marks for this semester were as follows:

STAT 1050: Statistics For Business -- 85 HD
ACFI 1020: Financial Management -- 80 D
IRHR 1110: Introduction To Management and Organisational Behaviour -- 71 C
LEGL 1001: Foundations Of Law -- 70 C

I don't know what happened in STAT 1050, I must have done something pretty wrong in the final exam because I was expecting at least 90 for sure:(. ACFI 1020 was around what I was expecting, although it was still a little disappointing:(. I think I was being a little optimistic with my IRHR 1110 prediction, so I am still happy with that mark considering the small amount of effort I put in throughout the semester:). Finally, LEGL 1001 was a big surprise, I was just hoping for a Credit after my disaster in the final exam and honestly didn't even expect that:).

So my GPA has been dragged down from a 6.75 to 6.25:(. I just hope all this work will pay off and I get my transfer. After that I won't worry nearly as much about my marks next year:).

baker182 said:
ACFI 1020 Financial Mngt 10 76 D 10
ECON 1100 Microeconomics I 10 80 D 10
IRHR 1110 Intro to Mngt & Org Behaviour 10 72 C 10
You beat me in IRHR 1110 by one mark:p!

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
So my GPA has been dragged down from a 6.75 to 6.25:(. I just hope all this work will pay off and I get my transfer. After that I won't worry nearly as much about my marks next year:).
6.25 is still a killer GPA to have. You should have no worries transferring :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mrbassman said:
UAI means shit in uni
Not if you want to transfer. My UAI accounts for half of my non-recent school levers rank, as calculated by UAC:(.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Merethrond said:
Not if you want to transfer. My UAI accounts for half of my non-recent school levers rank, as calculated by UAC:(.
sit tight...for like 3.5 weeks
you never know, you might get a late xmas pressie!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Bob.J said:
sit tight...for like 3.5 weeks
you never know, you might get a late xmas pressie!
Yeah, I know. Not long now:D. I actually don't think/worry about it that much anyway:).

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Merethrond,

your NRSL index would be 82.15, should make the cut off for business pretty easily ..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
Merethrond,

your NRSL index would be 82.15, should make the cut off for business pretty easily ..
Yeah, but I don't really want Business. I want Finance, but I would accept Commerce. I am not sure if I would accept Business or Economics:).

baker182

HSC
For year 12 it was around 84. But for non-recent school people, its only a little higher I think, Because last year I was accepted into the bachlor of Finance program, with a UAI of 86.95, which I scored in 2002.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
what's the previous cut off for finance been?
Yeah, the 2004 UAI cut-off for Finance was 84.85, so it looks like I will just miss out:(.

baker182 said:
For year 12 it was around 84. But for non-recent school people, its only a little higher I think, Because last year I was accepted into the bachlor of Finance program, with a UAI of 86.95, which I scored in 2002.
Are you sure that the non-recent school levers UAI cut-off is higher than the Year 12 UAI cut-off:)?

baker182 said:
and that was'nt including the 4 bouns uai marks.
Non-recent school levers don't get the four bonus UAI points:(.

baker182

HSC
Are you sure that the non-recent school levers UAI cut-off is higher than the Year 12 UAI cut-off?

I dont know, other I'am just going by other courses, where the non-recent school cutoff is higher than a recent school UAI.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I dont know, other I'am just going by other courses, where the non-recent school cutoff is higher than a recent school UAI.
What courses are you going by:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)