Semester 2 Results (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It turns out my media grades were "lost in the system" and will be updated to a 74 (what a cruel mark)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Lundy said:
It turns out my media grades were "lost in the system" and will be updated to a 74 (what a cruel mark)
You should have asked for mark compensation.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Lundy said:
how the hell?
'lost in the system'?

Thats ridiculous! What do we pay our fees for?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Eagles said:
how the hell?
'lost in the system'?

Thats ridiculous! What do we pay our fees for?
Most probably the lecturer just entered the mark wrongly into the system or mixed it up with someone else's mark...

otherside

Doesnt really inspire much confidence in the system..
it was detected this time because it was such an outrageous mark, but u would never really know if they entered a slightly lower/higher mark by accident

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'm guessing it was a human error rather than a bug in the electronic system. Although I'm still at a loss in regards to how a lecturer can just 'lose' 70 odd marks.

gman03

HSC
Lundy said:
I'm guessing it was a human error rather than a bug in the electronic system. Although I'm still at a loss in regards to how a lecturer can just 'lose' 70 odd marks.
You are brave.

/end comment

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
MAICHI said:
Okay, I think I will do this one, sounds like a good gened.

Any other tips for a good mark?

Hehe, well. Im pretty sure he uses the m/c for the assessments in one sem for the actual test the following sem ... so I guess you should know the questions from previous semester assignments ...

one of mine (and please dont plagarise it):

Which of the following contains ONLY non-renewable resources?

a) Uranium, natural gas, hydro power, coal
b) Coal, biomass, natural gas, uranium
c) Natural gas, uranium, coal, oil
d) Oil, geothermal energy, uranium, coal

ANSWER: (c)
SOURCE: http://www.uic.com.au/whyu.htm (Module 5)

Central to modules 2, 3 and 4 is the concept of non-renewable resources. In contrast module 9 examines renewable resources. Hence, we thought a question distinguishing between the two was relevant and appropriate. Each of the possible wrong answers contains three non-renewables and only one incorrect renewable resource, nevertheless we are confident that after reading through each of the modules, especially module 5, the average student will – after some pondering – correctly answer this question. Those students who have not made themselves familiar with the relevant material may find themselves wondering as to whether biomass and geothermal energy are non-renewable, and so this may separate those students who have not put in sufficient effort. A further element of the question relates to uranium: a resource which is often portrayed as the ‘miracle cure’ to all our energy problems but is indeed still a non-renewable resource.

Ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)