• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Timetable (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Having done both arts and science subject this semester, Id have to say id much prefer science units. I did like the whole 3 hours per week thing for my arts subject and the weekly readings as opposed to that damn physics textbook though

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
Just as I'd like to see an arts student get up at 6am every day to read them. ;)
just like id like to see an engo/science student have about 5 nights a semester where you get zero (and I do mean none at all) sleep, where you stay up perfecting assessments.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
just like id like to see an engo/science student have about 5 nights a semester where you get zero (and I do mean none at all) sleep, where you stay up perfecting assessments.
9 weeks of doing the software major project and the damn bugs in it (of which i never ended up completely getting rid of due to time restrictions)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
AERO1560 Assignment 1 - No sleep
AERO1560 Assignment 2 - No sleep
Night before final day of classes where I had numerous assessments due - No sleep
Night before linear algebra - No sleep
That's four, and there's probably a few others I've forgotten about. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
someone told me who does science that they have practically no assignments.
"what did you do in the mid-sem break"
"me...well i studied heaps. have heaps of stuff due. a bit behind in the readings"
"you're kidding me! We have nothing at all to do. That's so wierd. I haven't done anything since semester began"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
someone told me who does science that they have practically no assignments.
"what did you do in the mid-sem break"
"me...well i studied heaps. have heaps of stuff due. a bit behind in the readings"
"you're kidding me! We have nothing at all to do. That's so wierd. I haven't done anything since semester began"
Science doesn't, engineering does.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think the point is, no matter what you do, if you go to uni you're up for some challenges, we should all acknowledge how good we are because uni is bloody hard :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i think the point is, no matter what you do, if you go to uni you're up for some challenges, we should all acknowledge how good we are because uni is bloody hard :p
yeah :) we're pretty cool.
i better get this distinction average.

i have to say i think this semester alone ive worked harder than all my school years put together. even the hsc. (the hsc i only studied for a week beforehand, not even for trials). Here i had to consistently do my stuff. If participation marks were the only assessable component i'd get a super-mega-ultra HD

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i know, i can even tell how hard you work!
do you want high grades for self satisfaction? or because you want to potentially transfer course?

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
do you want high grades for self satisfaction? or because you want to potentially transfer course?
hey.HSC 4 Life, just wondering do u know Sabrina(the little asian girl) from ur faculty?? :cool:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
nope

there's too many people in my course who fit that description as well :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
for transfer :)
but i think ill continue trying to keep a d average later on. i kind of like the challenge.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
nope

there's too many people in my course who fit that description as well :p
coz i thought u have the same units to study... :cool: maybe different lec time..though

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yvonne_710 said:
coz i thought u have the same units to study... :cool: maybe different lec time..though
no we have all lectures together, but still..its hard to know all 280 students in your course after 1 semester :p

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
no we have all lectures together, but still..its hard to know all 280 students in your course after 1 semester :p
yah..................its much harder to know 1100 ppl in our faculty though..haha......:p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
off topic: does anyone know if theres some end of exams party? I want to go out :( i haven't gone out most of this semester due to my d avg requirements.
Usually im a party animal. so. i need alcohol. and lots of promiscuous sex. preferably with the opposite sex, then animals, then men. in that order

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
off topic: does anyone know if theres some end of exams party? I want to go out :( i haven't gone out most of this semester due to my d avg requirements.
Usually im a party animal. so. i need alcohol. and lots of promiscuous sex. preferably with the opposite sex, then animals, then men. in that order
i think the COmmerce Society will have some parties.............. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)