Semester 2 Timetables (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
wtf is with that 3hr break :(
and eat in your lectures.
im so doing it now cos id be starving too.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Actually, big long breaks don't really bother me, coz i live on campus, so i can just waltz back home. :p I'll probably be stuffing my face full of food during maths and phys. funs.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ssejamafone said:
Actually, big long breaks don't really bother me, coz i live on campus, so i can just waltz back home. :p I'll probably be stuffing my face full of food during maths and phys. funs.
in the womens college? ive been thereeeeeeeeee.

and Mel, I can't eat and walk at the same time.
Can not multitask at things like that.
:( i suck.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
nah, not the women's college. I live in those decrepit uni terrace houses next to the gym. and, yeah, it might look a bit weird, me guzzling while trying to write at the same time. not to mention random looks from other people. packeted chips ftw. :eek:

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
ssejamafone said:
behold, the timetable of a first year medsci student:

i'm going to be starving on thursdays and fridays. :'(
Get over it first year kids. I used to have 10 hours of class crammed in 8am - 5pm, obviously with no break.

Just walk out of your MBLG lab at 2 or so and eat.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Templar said:
Get over it first year kids. I used to have 10 hours of class crammed in 8am - 5pm, obviously with no break.

Yeah but Asians are like warlocks and shit. They subsist off computer code and cheesy romatidramas.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Templar said:

1st sem made me realise skipping my classes = badddddddddddd.

and i just remembered how i use to eat weetbix and cookies in my classes whilst everyone was writing notes. hence not feeling weird abt it. :)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
lawl, i just enrolled in some 3rd year comp subject. i have a triple leckchar clash, but it still shows my timetable. i wonder if i should do it so i can finish quicka ^_^

Lawl

HSC
A High Way Man said:
lawl, i just enrolled in some 3rd year comp subject. i have a triple leckchar clash, but it still shows my timetable. i wonder if i should do it so i can finish quicka ^_^
I've heard people handle 2 lecture clashes. They paid another person to take notes lololol (in my opinion, friends are everything)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Just don't turn up to lectures. COMP and INFO subjects you can do this without losing ANY marks.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Hell, some 3rd year COMP and INFO subjects you don't even need to turn up to tutes for marks anymore. I was going to take that comp3309 but i think i'm going to knock off another engo core subject instead.

On a positive note, the timetables for half my subjects changed...still have 1 clash but i can see my timetable now. i think 18 hour week for 5 subjects is a pretty cool guy. eh makes 5 day weeks for me and doesn't afraid of anything.

merrymadi

HSC
This was as good as I could get mine, after about an hour of fiddling about with various 4-hour break allocations...

Thursday was still a bit dodgy, but all my Sociology, Psychology and Anthropology lectures are on 2 or 3 times a day, and no-one really cares which lectures you turn up to, so with some minor adjustments...

But there's still nothing I can do about Monday and Fridays :( And hump day is going to draaagggggg. I prefer to 'bunch up' my classes in the mornings, so I've got the rest of the day at home. I have to travel 1.5 hours each way too, bleh.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
just realised our paths will cross from week 10-13 in the eco & business labs.

I will be leaving a lab at 7 as u enter one of the other labs.

Dont stalk me plz

blakegman

HSC
N/A
While your waiting outside my house , im ur base rootin ur mumz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)