Semester 2 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Looking Glass

HSC
Martyno1 said:
lol that sux
i'm in the same chem1102 tute as you
Oh? And what sucks so much about being in the same tute?

Haha. I jest, I jest.

Look for the guy with the pony tail.

Looking Glass

HSC
A High Way Man said:
he's a fool for doing that "gen ed" (unsw slang) course PHYS1500, it doesn't count towards any major.
I'm more than aware of this already. Some people have motivations for learning that extend beyond money and formal recognition.

Looking Glass

HSC
lala2 said:
Gee LookingGlass, that's one jam packed timetable! Though on its own merits it's not too bad--at least there are no major breaks, though that Thursday...bring your lunch to a lecture and eat there instead. I remember the horror of 3 hour breaks, which at least you don't have, and what better way to end the week than on a light Friday?
Yeah, I suppose it's about as nicely worked out as I could expect that amount of classes to be. I'm just a little worried about the stresses involved with six back to back classes (that including 3-hour labs).

doink

Clone
HSC

Those breaks and 5 o'clock finishes are destroying Me. I am so not going on Tuesdays.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

HSC
That reads like PHYS2013 gives a brief mention of the things PHYS1500 goes into detail on.

It would be good to have both a math-based and knowledge-based education on something like this, though, wouldn't it?

If this subject is as easy as it sounds, I'm not too worried about the 30-hour week. Hell, it might even make things easier next year if I can spend time studying other subjects that I would have otherwise spent working on the PHYS1500 part of PHYS2013.

I figure, either way it's going to be stressful. May as well make it 30-hours, right? :p

And it's only money.

idling fire

HSC
@ doink - I'm going to have to play "spot the bos'er" in the engg1802 and amme1550 lectures. It will be like Where's Wally, without prior knowledge of Wally's distinctive attire.

doink

Clone
HSC
Lets see a female in engineering lecture.. I think ill find you before u find me.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
idling fire said:
@ doink - I'm going to have to play "spot the bos'er" in the engg1802 and amme1550 lectures. It will be like Where's Wally, without prior knowledge of Wally's distinctive attire.
LOL

ENGG1802 sucks so bad. You don't understand. The lecturers are so awful, the tutors are all foreign and, yeah, it sucks hard. Good luck though.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Looking Glass said:
That reads like PHYS2013 gives a brief mention of the things PHYS1500 goes into detail on.

It would be good to have both a math-based and knowledge-based education on something like this, though, wouldn't it?

If this subject is as easy as it sounds, I'm not too worried about the 30-hour week. Hell, it might even make things easier next year if I can spend time studying other subjects that I would have otherwise spent working on the PHYS1500 part of PHYS2013.

I figure, either way it's going to be stressful. May as well make it 30-hours, right? :p

And it's only money.
wot u on about

who u talkin 2

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

yayyyyyyyyy, and the lecture on thursday has been canned for the entire semester.

Yes, that is 9 hrs/week because I probably won't go to the film screenings

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
lecture* check usyd email, Thursday ones aren't on anymore

lol just noticed the email starts with:

Dear Postmodernist,

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ah so I see. That's a bummer. I don't think an hour lecture a week is good enough for a senior English subject. :mad:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah my other English one only has an hour lecture as well, that's weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)