semester exam people (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
For our semester exam. do the same people in your tutorial class appear in the same location for exam as you?

appreciate any answers

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
whoa thats a broad question. It depends on the subject and faculty. I have friends in same lecture streams and tutes as me but we're all in random rooms. I dont know how they sort it actually...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
everyone im my course sits the same exam cept for bio, i love it, its just a huge grade from school again :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
everyone im my course sits the same exam cept for bio, i love it, its just a huge grade from school again :D
Except this time they're all druggos, instead of just a vast majority.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
So which is it? Are you planning to cheat off buddies you made in your tutes? Or are you stalking someone from your tutes?

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
all of the above

and why the hell are we talking drugs, it seems that theses days you start a thread about a topic, its either ends arguing about sex drugs ,or whether someone is gay from the previous the post........

so nobody really knows.....

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Steven12 said:
all of the above

and why the hell are we talking drugs, it seems that theses days you start a thread about a topic, its either ends arguing about sex drugs ,or whether someone is gay from the previous the post........

so nobody really knows.....
yeah, waf is so gay.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Steven12 said:
For our semester exam. do the same people in your tutorial class appear in the same location for exam as you?

appreciate any answers

Nah....i think they allocate rooms 2 all students doing the course on surnames....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)