Semester I Timetable (2006) (1 Viewer)

Shaking Paper

HSC
Hey, i'm ultra-noob and didnt copy my timetable, so I had to take a picture:

Those two english classes that give me 8 hours of gap are also on at 12:00 the same days, is there any way to just switch that one class, because i'm sure if, when I can, I try to change my timetable to suit me it's going to cause some big shuffle and make things much worse.
So if I went into the system and said I couldnt come in on fridays, or any day after 4, it wouldnt change them all and give me a clash rather than something closer to what I want, right?

Last edited:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
whoa that looks alright for a 1st year, what course are you doing?

I got 25 hours i think. I checked my timetable last night and was going to check it today but today the server is just too clogged up right now. I was able to make it so i could possibly get two full days on monday and friday, and 2 half days on either tuesday, wednesday or thursday.

worse comes to worse, i'm going into o-week on thursday and friday and i can sort it out at the student centre i suppose.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Shaking Paper said:

Those two english classes that give me 8 hours of gap are also on at 12:00 the same days, is there any way to just switch that one class, because i'm sure if, when I can, I try to change my timetable to suit me it's going to cause some big shuffle and make things much worse.
So if I went into the system and said I couldnt come in on fridays, or any day after 4, it wouldnt change them all and give me a clash rather than something closer to what I want, right?
Go to Madsen by and theyll fix it up for you. They wont make it worse.

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
what971 said:
Wow thats not good, I got the exact same timetable with raspb3rry, with the only exception being that we're in different Accounting streams.

hehe, then we might see each other if our timetables don't change drastically :p. USYD should have more servers or better ones :burn:, I've been waiting so long..~

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
Fuken hell. i went out of my way to go to uni just then to the sio. i went to print my timetable and it said i have already printed it 3 times. So i went to line up at madsen and the line went around the building. couldnt be bothered. what time should i get there tomorrow morning to get my timetable?

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
i want my bloody timetable!! been trying for the last half n hour but i seem to have the same problem as tommy :( :( :(

cuivienen

HSC
Man I've been trying all day to get into the freaking system and I keep getting this shit:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/tt/cgi-bin/student-timetable", line 35, in test
res, logouturl = myauth(form)
File "/home/tt/cgi-bin/student-timetable", line 13, in myauth
auth, cookies = w.getauth()
File "wasmauth.py", line 363, in getauth
File "wasmauth.py", line 347, in getauthentication
File "wasmauth.py", line 110, in send_and_receive
error: <unprintable instance object>

I need my timetable. I've even tried different computers *sigh* Looks like I need to go down to Uni...This is so annoying!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
AntiHyper said:
Here's mine, luckily i live close to uni so i can just go home for the long breaks between classes.
hey man you have like 50% of the classes i have :) (elec on friday, some of the maths 1001 and 1002 classes on eastern avenue). Do you do engineering or computer science or something?

and yeah the Madsen building is the one across the road from the student centre right?

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
umm wtf ??? this comes up now:
The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the first day of O-Week (Wednesday) - April and from July - September.

Please try again later.

jane_86

HSC
Shaking Paper said:

if it's the lectures that are repeated that are giving you the big breaks, just turn up to the other ones. they don't take the roll in lectures so if the same thing is on twice in one day, you can just turn up to whatever suits you without having to physically change your timetable. (or you can just not turn up at all)

adambra

HSC
taco man said:
umm wtf ??? this comes up now:
The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the first day of O-Week (Wednesday) - April and from July - September.

Please try again later.
Yeah wtf, closing 6 and a half hours early...

some_girl

HSC
here's my timetable:

i think it's okk. though the walk on Thursday, from SLSS to PSYC seems very far ><"".

does anyone know what the green space for Wednesday means?

A

adamsaclown

some_girl said:
i think it's okk. though the walk on Thursday, from SLSS to PSYC seems very far ><"".
shouldn't be too bad. I had to walk (run) from Merewether (which is across City Rd) to Wallace last year. THAT was very far. You only have 12 hours of uni a week? A lot of people here have double that.... you should be happy :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
some_girl said:
here's my timetable:

does anyone know what the green space for Wednesday means?
You should be able to get your ECON tute on monday arvo moved to thursday morning or a more convienient time.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
bradc1988 said:
What does that green section mean though? I have one on my timetable as well.
hey are you bradc1988 from musicianforums?

well it's working for me now, just really really slowly and i'm trying to customise it.

bradc1988

HSC
goony said:
hey are you bradc1988 from musicianforums?

well it's working for me now, just really really slowly and i'm trying to customise it.
Errrr.........No

<.<
>.>
<.<

I use this name for everything, who are you over at MX?

flyhalf?

tennille

HSC
My timetable. Not too much different from the last one. I just changed to adv BCHM and changed the weeks for my pracs. For the first 5 weeks, one week I have 12 hours, the next I have 26.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)