Semester II Exam Results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Super Pig said:
There is an idiot here who's proud of himself :rolleyes: not going to argue about this, not worth it.
One shouldn't argue with someone who has a penis the girth of the universe.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sikeveo said:
marketing subjects are pretty easy going by mr madorskis posts.
yeah they are. not to come first in them though. it's easy to get a high credit/low d; but getting a high D or an HD is very difficult.
Also, they're not easy for everyone. You have to have the correct skill set. I guess, kind of like maths: some people really get it and can understand really complex things easily; others have to study for hours.
I'm finding the same thing in psychology. Really understanding everything straight away, as opposed to everyone else asking countless questions.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: Semester II Exam Results

Well, spoke to the lecturer for mktg1002 today. He said I missed out on an HD by .1 of a mark. He told me he'll speak to my tutor and if he says the mark should remain, he'll go through my exam and try to find somewhere where he can give me an extra mark (the benefits of getting along really well with all your lecturers).

GOVT1406 International Business and Politics 68.0 Credit
MKTG1002 Marketing Research 1 85.0 High Distinction (Top 7 - theres about 3 ppl on 85 apparently)
MKTG2002 Consumer Behaviour 90.0 High Distinction [1st]
WORK1002 Foundations of Human Resource Management 88.0 High Distinction [top couple of people]

Best sem ever :D

Now if I can get an HD in psyc1002 summer school, GPA = 6.25 and chances of transfer = great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)