Senior Science or Chemistry? (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly it is the aligning not the scaling that differs between Advanced English and Standard English.

However I do agree that it is probably not a good idea to drop down from Advanced English to Standard English.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Firstly it is the aligning not the scaling that differs between Advanced English and Standard English.

However I do agree that it is probably not a good idea to drop down from Advanced English to Standard English.
Because it's harder to get a band 6 isn't it?

itswags98

HSC
I did senior science this year... my teacher is absolutely awesome. Not to mention it was nice having a chilled out class that u can just relax in and absorb information. The course is also really short (not much in it) 10/10 enjoyed it. Prelim info not needed for the HSC topics. Theyre completely different.

That said, im only aiming for a 80+ Atar which is achievable in the position im in rn, but if u want that high 95+ atar then dont do senior science.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
The highest ATAR with senior science like last year or 2014 I forgot was like 99.05 so it doesn't mean you can't get a high ATAR doing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)