Senior Science. (1 Viewer)

kevda1st

HSC
well i dropped Senior science and now i am doing 10 units.

I shortly got my half yearly reports back and turns i came first in Senior science with 100%....

Is it worth trying to pick it back up?? Even if i get a 100% will it count at the end??

(im doing pretty well in my other subjects.)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
well i dropped Senior science and now i am doing 10 units.

I shortly got my half yearly reports back and turns i came first in Senior science with 100%....

Is it worth trying to pick it back up?? Even if i get a 100% will it count at the end??

(im doing pretty well in my other subjects.)
u cant do biology chem and senior science all at the same time anyway

random-1005

Banned
HSC
lolwut? you can

I wouldn't pick up senior science though, if you're doing moderately well in bio and chem. Waste of time.
theres some rule, it says max of 6 units of science but also says in like brackets or something chemistry, physics or bio cannot be taken in conjuction with senior science and vice versa

im very sure thats a rule

and senior science is like a mix of chem, phy, and bio, so thats why they put that restriction it.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
u cant do biology chem and senior science all at the same time anyway
That rule only applies to Preliminary. Board of Studies rules:

In the Preliminary study pattern, Senior Science cannot be studied in combination with Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science or Physics.
In the HSC study pattern Senior Science can be studied in combination with Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science or Physics.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
That rule only applies to Preliminary. Board of Studies rules:

In the Preliminary study pattern, Senior Science cannot be studied in combination with Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science or Physics.
In the HSC study pattern Senior Science can be studied in combination with Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science or Physics.

are u people fuking retarded, ok bitch if u want to be a fag and do that how bout the rule that says u have to do the prelim course before the hsc course.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
are u people fuking retarded, ok bitch if u want to be a fag and do that how bout the rule that says u have to do the prelim course before the hsc course.
How about you check you know what you are talking about before you become abusive?

Senior Science is an exception, you cannot study it in conjunction with another Science during Prelim, but a Science course may be swapped for it in the HSC year.

Many people did this at my school, ie. studied Chem and Bio in Year 11, the dropping Chem and picking up Senior Science in Year 12.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
How about you check you know what you are talking about before you become abusive?

Senior Science is an exception, you cannot study it in conjunction with another Science during Prelim, but a Science course may be swapped for it in the HSC year.

Many people did this at my school, ie. studied Chem and Bio in Year 11, the dropping Chem and picking up Senior Science in Year 12.
slackers, cant handle chemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)