senior science? (1 Viewer)

Do you do senior science?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I wanted to but it wasnt offered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wanted to but i also wanted to do a main science (ie: physics) so i couldnt

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Gummy_bear

HSC
Do you do it?
Id just like to know because its not very popular and i would like an idea as to how many people im up against. lol.

Anywhoo, Good luck today all you senior sciencers o_O

Snow_dog

HSC
haha senior science is easy as subject and almost impossible to fail!
oh btw i do it lol
yeh true not many ppl do it, most in my school chose one of the other sciences, but theres still 20 or so in my class
cant wait for da exam this arvo, aslong as they dont ask the stuff i didnt bother to learn im right :D

Gummy_bear

HSC
yeh, i think im pretty safe with it too.
spent all last night memorising the timeline of the development of pacemakers and communication technology coz they always ask for one of them.

Also memorised timeline of australian disaters and their death count, coz they usually ask for that too.

Besides the stupidity of having to remember those timelines, i think im good too. Experiments are pretty easy to remember. the only thing i dont like is all those different wave types in info tech. but im dealing with it. lol.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i hate science now...lol why do they have to put chem and phys basically right after each other? </3 not fair...lol
hehe it wasnt offered in our school so everyone who wanted to do senior science did biology lol

Last edited:

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i like senior science ... but its shit how ppl who do phys and bio think sensci is an 'easy' topic .. its got a bad rep but its not as easy as ppl think !!! there doesnt seem to b a section for sensci in 'exam thoughts' maybe they forgot bout us !!! i hope its there after the exam !!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
bridgett said:
i like senior science ... but its shit how ppl who do phys and bio think sensci is an 'easy' topic .. its got a bad rep but its not as easy as ppl think !!! there doesnt seem to b a section for sensci in 'exam thoughts' maybe they forgot bout us !!! i hope its there after the exam !!!
the senior science exam hasnt even started

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
yeah but the sections usually get put up the in the morning for the exams that r held that day .. im quite aware the exam hasnt started

jnr_mafia

HSC
^^lomfa...^^
rememba the good ol' times in senior science
- "you craazi"
- "dont call him motch"
- "alright alex, come outside wit me"
- "kershiia!!"
- "hey hey .. wats this?"
- doont bang on ur table"

l*y*s*e

Yeah i did senior science..... i was the only girl in a class of 7 and our male teacher was just awesome. He was so funny. such an entertaining 2 years it was...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)