Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Re: Official: September 11

hai guyz lets get togetha and walk arond a big fat black rock it wil be fun n stuffz. no girlz alouwed tho coz tey are slutz

anonymous.92

HSC

"It's like a hippie telling me he's going to punch my aura"

You don't understand how free speech works you bag of shit
Um, hello?? The issue isn't about free speech. It is the complete and utter lack of decency and respect shown by yourself and many of your fellow BoSers. I mean, there is a thing called rights and a thing called responsibilty. They go hand in hand, but I'm positive you will disagree with me, as you just seem to need an excuse to justify yourself.

Instead of trying to bridge the gap between cultures, and create a mutual understanding that would be beneficial for everyone, people like you try to broaden it, leaving nothing but a great, big, gaping chasm behind. Seriously, get a life.

jarkler

HSC

lol at the 15 muslims who voted yes.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Um, hello?? The issue isn't about free speech. It is the complete and utter lack of decency and respect shown by yourself and many of your fellow BoSers. I mean, there is a thing called rights and a thing called responsibilty. They go hand in hand, but I'm positive you will disagree with me, as you just seem to need an excuse to justify yourself.

Instead of trying to bridge the gap between cultures, and create a mutual understanding that would be beneficial for everyone, people like you try to broaden it, leaving nothing but a great, big, gaping chasm behind. Seriously, get a life.
You obviously know how to follow a conversation.

The reason anyone would disagree with you is because you are wrong, you utter penk. In regards to freedom of speech, no one has the 'responsibility' to not offend others. So they do not go 'hand in hand'.

jarkler

HSC

We don't have any sort of responsibility not to offend you because we see your culture and religion as outdated, barbaric and something that threatens freedom. sry.

Sadiah

HSC

I lol'd.

I have the right to post them and you have the right to be offended and ask me to take them down like a freedom hating Islamic crybaby.
I don't like you, jarkler.

Freedom of speech, sorry just expressing my views.

Oh, you also have the right to be offended.

shuttle_bus5

HSC

I am bored of ripping on muslims. We need another group to make fun of.

anonymous.92

HSC

The reason anyone would disagree with you is because you are wrong, you utter penk. In regards to freedom of speech, no one has the 'responsibility' to not offend others. So they do not go 'hand in hand'.
Ahem. Ever heard of the phrase, "rights and responsibilities?" And maybe you don't think of it as a responsibility to treat others fairly and with an open-mind, but a lot of others do, and the fact you don't is just plain sad.

We don't have any sort of responsibility not to offend you because we see your culture and religion as outdated, barbaric and something that threatens freedom. sry.
You're deluded if you think that holding the opinion that Islam is barbaric justifies being downright discriminative and disrespectful. Sorry, not a valid excuse.

And fyi, just because you hold an opinion, does not mean your opinion is right.

HSC

what

we make fun of the muslims because they generally are shit cunts

find another group that has disgusting values and we will rip on them too

HSC
Uni Grad

what

This.

It's just a response to the abhorrent ways of their religion/country/behaviour rather than a bored "let's diss them" thing, well I don't know about you but anyway...

jarkler

HSC

Ahem. Ever heard of the phrase, "rights and responsibilities?" And maybe you don't think of it as a responsibility to treat others fairly and with an open-mind, but a lot of others do, and the fact you don't is just plain sad.

You're deluded if you think that holding the opinion that Islam is barbaric justifies being downright discriminative and disrespectful. Sorry, not a valid excuse.

And fyi, just because you hold an opinion, does not mean your opinion is right.
You Islamics still don't get it. Even if my justifications for being "disrespectful" towards Islamics weren't valid, which they are, it doesn't matter either way. I don't need any excuse or justification to be disrespectful to Islamics or anyone else, I just can.

HSC

aboriginals have reason to be shit cunts (does not detract from the fact they are shitcunts, i still dislike them)

anonymous.92

HSC

what

The chasm exists because I like having a high standard of the freedoms I respect and how I feel morally.

"bridging the gap" between the post-religious society and a bunch of fucking moon-worshippers is you basically saying 'compromise your beliefs and your values so that some moon-coons don't have a boston tear party'

Honestly I don't give a flying fuck if you don't like what I say, and you can choose to ignore it, the point is that I would rather fucking suck off a dead camel than compromise my integrity by trying to find common ground between a bunch of backwards cave-dwelling fuckmongrels and the super amazing ultra future.

Go *fuck* yourself, sunbeam.
by that fucking utterly arbitrary 'majority is correct' thinking you should statistically be a christian.

Ugh. The fact that he believes enough in his opinions and convictions to potentially grant a degree of social stigma is a far better sign of character than meekly fucking kowtowing because you have a fucking cry and try to call mummy.

I don't like murderers, I don't like rapists, and I don't like people who fuck kids.
You Islamics still don't get it. Even if my justifications for being "disrespectful" towards Islamics weren't valid, which they are, it doesn't matter either way. I don't need any excuse or justification to be disrespectful to Islamics or anyone else, I just can.
Hmm. It is actually kind of amusing how you all seem to believe that your standards of morality are so much higher than the "barbarics," yet on the other hand, if your morality was really as "moral" as you claim, you would understand something called etiquette and at least try implementing it in your daily life.

And btw Blastus, I don't like murderers, rapists and child rapists either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)