• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Serial Killers (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
crimelibrary.com (?) is good.

you're a bit like me, babyslug... i'm really interested in reading stuff liek this.... yeah i know, it's like watching a car accident, it's horrible but you can't look away o__O though i haven't gone and stuck any posters on my wall :p

i read about jeffrey dahmer and albert fish out of interest in yr11... we had this huge book on the major crimes of the 20th century, and i found jeffrey dahmer & albert fish really intruiging (amongst many other things :eek: ) ... albert fish would soak cotton wool in petrol, ignite it, and then stuff it into a certain body part o___O apparantly he would get sexually aroused from it....

*shudder*

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah Albert fish got his own kids to whack him on the ass with a plank of wood with nails in it, and he'd put cotton balls into his ass soaked in alcohol and set it alight, as well as sticking pins and needles into his scrotum. When they executed him by electric chair, it was short circuited because of the pins in his scrotum. It took two goes to kill him.
Jeffrey Dahmer - he used to fascinate me, but he's an old story now. I can recite all the victims in order of his killings (talk about sad)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Albert Fish used to eat little children. He was old and wrinkly and funny looking.

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
Yeah Albert fish got his own kids to whack him on the ass with a plank of wood with nails in it, and he'd put cotton balls into his ass soaked in alcohol and set it alight, as well as sticking pins and needles into his scrotum. When they executed him by electric chair, it was short circuited because of the pins in his scrotum. It took two goes to kill him.
Jeffrey Dahmer - he used to fascinate me, but he's an old story now. I can recite all the victims in order of his killings (talk about sad)
i knoooow!!!! ergh., and how he wrote that human cookbook .. "his ass tasted better than any turkey i've ever had... his pee wees were too hard to chew, so i threw them out." @__@

yeah and he'd go around shrieking "I AM JESUS!!!!"

jeffrey dahmer... eeerrrghhhh. what i find horrible about that case is the policemen...

the last laugh
HSC
Albert Fish used to eat little children. He was old and wrinkly and funny looking.
aahhah that's a way of describing him :D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah the policemen bothered me - in the way that they could have saved Konerak Sinthasomphone - the 13 year old kid.

the last laugh
HSC
Yeah the policemen bothered me - in the way that they could have saved Konerak Sinthasomphone - the 13 year old kid.
i know!!! how they actually believed dahmer when he said that he was his lover....
such a coincidence though, how his brother was a victim too (lucky he escaped ....)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i know!! I thought something that was REALLY funny about Dahmer though was the fact that he tried to labotomize his victims, and tried to make zombies out of them. Hey bubz, if you're really into serial killers - you HAVE to check out the zodiac killer
www.zodiackiller.com - i think. He wrote letters to the cops in this weird code, and got the public to decipher them. He still hasn't been caught today!

the last laugh
HSC
i know!! I thought something that was REALLY funny about Dahmer though was the fact that he tried to labotomize his victims, and tried to make zombies out of them. Hey bubz, if you're really into serial killers - you HAVE to check out the zodiac killer
www.zodiackiller.com - i think. He wrote letters to the cops in this weird code, and got the public to decipher them. He still hasn't been caught today!
woah, that's freaky o__O

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I know, his last letter ever was in his secret code. He said "My name is ******" and put it into a code, and no one has worked it out since then. But i think he's been put in to jail for another petty crime or something, and no one knows who he is. He was really smart though.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm... bad Saire! You got me looking at CrimeLibrary and these other Serial Killer info sites. If ever someone gets hold of my laptop...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
im' sorry but that just freaked me out so much, on the front page they have some fucker saying "i am the serial killer" or something in a creepy voice, fuck thats not right

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
no, i mean, it seems to trivialise the whole thing by having that creepy voice

im too fucked to go into it now but it just seems wrong the whole fascination with serial killers cos its at the expense of people's lives

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
there there johnson. You should start reading the letters and interviews at the site. It's very interesting.
"they call it anthropophagy: literally, to consume humans. Cannibalism is the crime which probably shocks and disgusts more than any other. Yet, at the same time, along wtih the antipathy and horror, cannibalism and vampirism also exude a fascination. why is that?"

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Oh - and johnson, he says 'i am the serial killer, i am the bloody hand' -

Last edited:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Arggggggggggggggg stupid babyslug, you got me into serial killers now:( I'm now freaking out cause I started dreaming about being a CSI and looking at dead people for evidence ewwwwww :( :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You were dreaming about that? Hmm...

I usually dream of being a Seraph :)
Was that suppose to be erotic/kinky (like dreaming of numphs) or religious :confused:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
you'll get over it, snapwizard ;) As for me, it's been a phase for the past 3 years or so. i did my major projects back during my hsc years on serial killers. I find that this is really interesting, Snapwizard - listen to this.
"They call it 'anthropophagy": literally, to consume humans. Cannibalism is the crime which probably shocks and disgusts more than any other. Yet, at the same time, along with the antipathy and horror, cannibalism and vampirism also exude a fascination. Why is that? Could it be something in our psychological make-up which harks back to the past? Have we the capacity, as HG Wells Morlocks had, to slip back into that bestial nature of a primitive past which we all share? "

Here are some of my favourite serial killers (for you to have a read on) Jeffrey Dahmer, the Zodiac Killer, Ted Bundy, Edmund Kemper (he was really interesting), John Wayne Gacy, ED GEIN!! Albert Fish - when you're done with them i have more! Have fun reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)