Seriously! Am I The Only Person Studying Japan! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laracroft

this shit is driving me crazy......please some1 out there say that ur teacher is also insane and has chosen Japan for ur national study! PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME!lol
im freaking out, i have mid year exams in like 1.5 weeks and japan sucks n i dun have enough info, n theres like no specific shit on the net either.......
HELP!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hehe we're doing the most popular topic - Germany (i guess my teacher is not as insane as i thought!:D)

well, whats the national study on japan about exactly? we did japan in prelims but i doubt that would help you...

Shawny

wat do u need help on japan wif
i didn't do it in 2003
but i do know a lot bout japanese history esp from the sengkuo jidai period-now

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i did it in prelim, i loved it actually, we do germany now tho

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
looove germany at the moment...esp the individual study...

laracroft

ok shut up ppl who ar doing stuff thats not japan ur making me jealous, cept in a way im happy i aint doing germany, coz as my teacher always saysa theres too much competition when u do like germany or russia coz thats what like half the state does. theres only like 7 skools doing japan, so theres limited competiton so its easir to get top marks coz u arent competeing against so many people.........are u jealous now???
lol newyas thansk for ur no help

Shawny

thats a wrong conception

unless an examiner gets a massive string of top quality or shit quality exam papers, he/she wont particularly notice the great difference between the papers
and owing that the papers are double marked, in some cases triple marked where mark differentiation between markers is +-10-20%.

and even with 7 schools
u'll have plenty of competition

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
u have it wrong laracroft... the ability to get good marks are the same for every national study whether it be the most popular or the most obscure. actualy chances are ill kick ur ass cos i have alot more resources and no, im not jealous cos ur reasons for it being "easier to get top marks" in the national study for japan are unjustified, not mention stupid logic (if u could call it logical in anyway)

oh and another thing, ur welcome for the lack of help we gave but i did offer some of my prelim japan stuff in case it might be of use to you in anyway, i guess ur one of those "selective" readers...

Manda_dunga

teachy_teach
HSC
dun worry my teacher insane too. she chose Japan too coz no one else does it... makes alot of sense i know.... maybe we could share the little notes we hav...

laracroft

hey manda, this is lara, lol from school, yeah we can sahre our notes ceot well have da same!
n u that sarah chik, i dun get ppl like u get all hufffy about shit, seriously get over urself, so u dun agree with wat i say dont mean u have to chuk a shit over nothing "im gonna kick ur arse" dream on bitch!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
lol, calm down laracroft, really. she's not huffy, she's very calmly refuting what you said, and she was correct. so?
"chances are ill kick your ass" at least read everything she says?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
pfft "that sarah chik" u are so rude i dont know where to begin with. YOU are the person asking for help here so either get ur facts straight or just shut the f*^% up k? u little suck up. only being nice when u want something. its ppl like U that bloody piss me off. i didnt get huffy about anything. ur rudeness simply prompted me to put u in ur place so next time when ur "whining" for help, read everything before u retaliate with ur sad arse comments

Sush

Geeeeez ppl, for starters give laracroft a break coz she actually does no what she's talkin about so dun u just sound stupid now sarah for goin all psycho , no dat was not calm "actualy chances are ill kick ur ass cos i have alot more resources and no, im not jealous cos ur reasons for it being "easier to get top marks" in the national study for japan are unjustified, not mention stupid logic (if u could call it logical in anyway)" even my teacher has said that and it totally is logic you can tell just by the number of ppl who have replied on here who do germany, in fact dat was d only study anyone did apart from japan by laracroft n another person who was actually in her class lol n dont u think then that if for argument's sake 5,000 essays are on germany n 7 schools, i.e around 7 classes of about 30 whihc is 210 essays r on japan d odds of urs bein d best r soooooo much higher, so dont get all defensive coz ur not in the group who just by simple probability do ahve a better chance, its got nothin to do wif markin just how much there will be to compare to, so hopefully that settles some disputes n also sarah before u jump to conclusions if u read laracrofts post u'd so note the sarcasm when she asked if ppl were jealous, i thought dat was clearlllllllly obvious so i think u mite have just mistaken what she sed as rude n also for d whole offerin of prelim stuff she didnt get dat coz it wouldnt b much help since d hsc course would be different times in dere history so pretty much useless
ppl post on here to get help, so its not like shes gonna thank ppl for tellin her dey just do a diff topic :D!!! so dat aint bein rude! so stop gettin unnecessarily defensive!!

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
probability and chance do not play a game in the marking in the HSC. end of story. if u think laracroft is gonna have a higher chance of getting a good mark in the HSC cos she is doing an obscure topic then keeping fooling yourself. im not gonna waste my time with ppl like u anymore. done

btw: laracroft knows what she's on about? think again fool

laracroft

ok, look here, firstly im no fool, and i decided to talk to a few of my teachers about my history teachers theory, and they all agreed, that because there is less competition it is more likely that i will be able to gwet higher marks than some doing germany, n seriously u need to get over urself, ur so agressive........u need to go to anger management.
n also dun attack ppl supporting my view, so ppl have a differing view to yours, doesnt mean u have the right to try n bag em out

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
fool. more likely to get higher marks? wake up for God's sake.

Louis_Tran

"well, whats the national study on japan about exactly? we did japan in prelims but i doubt that would help you..."

Man sarah...what's the point of saying that? Your negative comments does nothing. If you're not gonna help her out, then don't say negative stuff so people lose their confidence.

laracroft

hey i like you louis tran, seriously sarah i dunno why ur so aggressive, seriosuly u got major attitude....
neywas japan goes from 1904 up until 1941, it includes stuff on thier political system, imperialism, militaristic growth, economy, n then coz our other study thing is conflict in the pacific, it ties in wiht japan, so were pretty much studying everything in japanses history from 1904 to 1951.
sarah jsut shut up

Emma8701

I was gettin all confused n worried bout dis coz were doin germany like evry1 else n my teacher sed it doesnt matter wot study u do wether its a more difficult 1 or woteva its jus how u do in relation 2 completing the outcomes. But ne ways um lara croft is it that the Meiji Period that time frame if so i got heaps of notes on that but if not sori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)