• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sex and the HSC (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hypothetically if you got a girl pregnant it would pretty much go downhill
Hypothetically if you caught an STD like AIDS or HEPA it would pretty much go down hill.
Hypothetically based question equals stupid like the OP
and therefore
/thread

boris

Banned
HSC
The_highwayman said:
that's still a fairly high rate.
nah u stop having sex at number 99 and u throw away the condom that was gunna be #100
repeat process

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
kriistenchantal said:
I wouldn't say 'sex' distracts anyone from anything: regardless to it being the H.S.C; which has been drilled into our 17 turning 18 year old heads from day dot, that it is the single-most-important-thing we will ever have to carry out in our lives.

I think more distracting would be someone on the search for a boyfriend, or beau to lose one's viginity too. Or perhaps problems in relationships (be it family, friends, or partners).
If anything, sex would be helpful in many situations as it releases good endorphins, relaxes and de-stresses you.
Hence it taking alot of pressure off couples at such a tense time and lets them chillax and still remain intimate.

p.s: don't need to take advice from me, as long time on/off bf just discarded me for a pre-pubescent, preppy stick-figure...

REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES. x
[=
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww! props to kriistenchantal! :eek:

sirfazzle

HSC
kriistenchantal said:
I wouldn't say 'sex' distracts anyone from anything: regardless to it being the H.S.C; which has been drilled into our 17 turning 18 year old heads from day dot, that it is the single-most-important-thing we will ever have to carry out in our lives.

I think more distracting would be someone on the search for a boyfriend, or beau to lose one's viginity too. Or perhaps problems in relationships (be it family, friends, or partners).
If anything, sex would be helpful in many situations as it releases good endorphins, relaxes and de-stresses you.
Hence it taking alot of pressure off couples at such a tense time and lets them chillax and still remain intimate.

p.s: don't need to take advice from me, as long time on/off bf just discarded me for a pre-pubescent, preppy stick-figure...

REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES. x
[=
if people found fuck-buddys for the hsc year, they would probably be less concerned with going out...i for one find one of the reasons i go out is to try and...have sex to put it bluntly.

so inother words havin sex HELPS u be LESS distracted...if you got a regular booty call u dont have to worry about finding one and u get sexual relief on the regular...u dont worry about sex...

my opinion i spose

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Kriisten got traded in for a younger model lol. Depreciated too much.

Shoubadoo

HSC
God, if you're so worried about impregnating/being with child during hsc time, why don't you masturbate.
Lame thread.
If sex can distract you from performing your best in a few exams taken in your 13th of year of schooling, you'll fail at uni.

stephpad

HSC
i think coz the thread title contains the word 'sex' in it, it was assumed this thread would go far

Fermentation

HSC
my schlong fell off and lowered my uai dramatically. was fun until i have to piss through a small hole and endure countless hours of rehab. godbless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)