• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sex b4 marriage (1 Viewer)

amanda3

HSC
What are our limits? I know so many people that go all the way, and they haven't even hit 18.. What's okay to do? and when do we know when to stop? it's funny how at one stage head jobs and handies were considered wrong, but today they're like frequent occurances.. much like a kiss on the cheek. So What you think ABout it?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
whats okay to do? what are our limits?

it really depends up to each persons moral and ethical beliefs, people value sexual intimacy in different ways you can't just pinpoint what is 'right or wrong' for everybody

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
im waiting til im married. til then the pants arent coming off.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
yeah... what do you expect some book with the answers about life or something? You do what you feel is right based on your upbringing and education and don't try to impose your moral values onto other people, merely advise them if you feel they're going to get into shit and you care about them. Sorry Amanda, that's life, some will say go screw every guy/gurl you see, some will say omg wait till marriage. Personal preference really.

HSC
N/A
sex before marriage = no go zone
my opinion's my own - not tryin to enforce it on anyone
nehow - i think it's kinda sad how everything just seems so casual these days - like they're no biggie..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I'm fine with sex before marriage.

amanda3

HSC
im not askin on behalf of myself.. im closed m8. lol regardless of wat i do.. down there is a no go zone.

djmattyd

HSC
I couldn't wait til after I got married to have sex. I think it's an important part of a relationship. Just me though.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
sex is evil. lol. as if. meh i dunno hey. hahahahhahahahahhaha
go all the virgins. ne reasons why ur waiting/religious/moral/rule....

amanda3

HSC
nick.. no need to be so analytical. im just curious as to what peoples morals are these days in relation to it.. like where they will set limits.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
at the rate im going...it'll b my excuse :eek:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i used to believe in sex before marriage...
then i don't know what happened.

HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
ohhhhhh you want people's opinions... sorry, goodluck getting any trends, the diversity of these boards is phenominal.
true - the board is used by sex driven mainiacs [umm.. sorry, i think that's the wrong word to use]

hmm.. but there aint too much diversity - from what i've noticed

*ashlea*

HSC
hey, i think its totally up 2 u.. i've kinda voided this question 4 myself, but i reckon its good to wait, cos it means its very special when it does happen, but also, it can be just as special b4 yor married.. its up 2 what u feel comfortable with, and of course religious beliefs/personal morals etc..
personally my b/f and i r pretty serious, and will probably move in together as soon as i finish my hsc, and from there well, we'll see what happens, but i can't imagine being with sum1 else..
so basically i did what i felt was right, and that may be different 2 what u think but hey, each 2 their own..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)