• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sex for HECS? (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
/me needs money ...

/me thinks of gigolo

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
true

so therefor...

it is quite likely that one or two girls ive met at uni are sexs workers ... hmm i wonder who
And it could be the one you had a crush on :eek:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
I also wonder if these are International Students/Full-Fee. Or just normal HECs. Because a whole year should cost about 5000, which seems only two weeks. What happens to the 2000*50 weeks = $100,000?
You didn't calculate 'living expenses'.

But $2,000 a week? Damn....

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
/me needs money ...

/me thinks of gigolo
Gigolo; hahahaha in the real world they screw dirty old men;)

Well on a bright side their using their money on HECS or other uni fees and not on drugs:)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
you dont need to start paying HECS off untill you graduate and start earning over a certain amount right?

why are they worried about HECS now..

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Nick
you dont need to start paying HECS off untill you graduate and start earning over a certain amount right?

why are they worried about HECS now..
They may want the 25% discount which add to alot or are full fee paying students as stated b4

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Well on a bright side their using their money on HECS or other uni fees and not on drugs:)
you never know, they have enough left over

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ribbon
santa... just curious.. what would your reaction be if it was guys resorting to prostitution and stripping?
thats their problem.....as long as they are happy...the sex industry is the oldest job in the world.....nothings gonna stop them. (although i do prefer them to do it with girls rather then guyz..LoLz...but thats doesnt really concern me realistically......just j/kz) :p

EroticCity

Our society is so screwed up...and its really quite sad. I feel so sorry for students that can't afford to pay for their education. If you don't have money in society you don't get anywhere! Its all about money and who you know...its not about your abilities or how hard you work. I know that there are rare cases where people that start with nothing make it...but the reality is that it is really rare. I find this issue really frustrating and disappointing. But then again, thats life and life wasn't meant to be easy. Its the survival of the fittest.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well firstly, if its HECS, then they can't be international students coz HECS is only available to local students :). Maybe they earn $2000 amongst all 12 students, rather than each one?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Considering what prostitutes earn per hour, it'd be more likely that it's $2000 each. Because $160 a week for a prostitute is 1-2 hours work.

felafel

Originally posted by EroticCity
Our society is so screwed up...and its really quite sad. I feel so sorry for students that can't afford to pay for their education.
yes yes i agree. . . i mean, in some other countries, uni is still free - like Germany!?!!?

felafel

i heard about this chick who auctioned her virginity on ebay - got $20 000 to pay for her uni fees

THAT is insane . . .

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
yeah, i read about that. she's a lesbian, and ended up sleeping with some 45 yr old guy or something

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer

btw Raiks, did u change ur degree?
Yeah, I decided to actually do something I enjoy rather than do the Commerce/Law double which everyone seems is the holy grail of university courses for some unknown reason.

But back to the topic, I share a tutorial with a prostitute and when you put your moral standards away, she is a really decent person, she basically says that theres a difference between just providing a sexual service than to actually making love to your partner. And they even have a union. She admits that they'res lifers in the profession but she said that it's just a job, which may not be for everyone, but a lot of people are open to doing something like that. And remember that not all prositution is street hookers, dodgy little perverts with moustaches and STDs, she gets paid $400/hr and mainly deals with business clientel that are in the area for conferences and the like and gets to choose which clientel she'll take. One of the amusing parts was that some people can actually even claim it as a tax deduction.

It's amazing what you learn in a lunch hour talking to someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)