Sex on the Floor (1 Viewer)

DancingDingo

HSC
Hey i was wondering has anyone had sex on the floor and if so was it good. My mate said it was really good coz u have heaps of space much more than on a bed but cockroaches can make things difficult

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
whats sex like on the ceiling
whats sex like in a vacuum
whats sex like with a vacuum
what is sex

chamelia

HSC
Cockroaches? Fucking ew to whatever girl would subject herself to that. IMO floor sex is only good when you want to minimise noise, ie a quickie at your parents, or someone you brought home to a friends place.

4unitfreak

HSC
Hey i was wondering has anyone had sex on the floor and if so was it good. My mate said it was really good coz u have heaps of space much more than on a bed but cockroaches can make things difficult
Heard of cockroach baits or pest-control men?
Problem solved.

DancingDingo

HSC
yeah tried mortein wasnt that crash hot. There is also a rat problem which was partly solve with mouse traps but these tended to cause some problems when there was a bit of a tangle with the trap and someone's instrument....... if u get wat i mean

HSC
yeah tried mortein wasnt that crash hot. There is also a rat problem which was partly solve with mouse traps but these tended to cause some problems when there was a bit of a tangle with the trap and someone's instrument....... if u get wat i mean

you can't really be serious?
where the fuck do you live, the outback of nimbin?!

H@wkeye!

HSC
Is this another lame attempt to be funny again?

Again i feel i must state; epic failure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)