• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sex position (1 Viewer)

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i reckon 69's are shit....maybe for foreplay but i reckon they are a waste of time i cant concentrate on pleasuring the guy if im being pleasured at the same time....too much to concentrate on!
yerr i agree, i reakon theyre a bit over rated... ur too busy enjoying it to concentrate on doing a good job

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Old_Sk3wl said:
yerr i agree, i reakon theyre a bit over rated... ur too busy enjoying it to concentrate on doing a good job
exactly my point.
best position is bent over or with your legs over the guys shoulders while on your back

MissGeorgie

pookie1234 said:
i have no idea what its called: both lie flat facing same direction, boy ontop.... pretty good stuff right there

i know that 1! sooooo good! :)

ok so maybe im a little out of it, but ive always known a filthy sanchez to be a shady moshache (sp?)

care to fill us in?

mack

Banned
HSC
I thought the Filthy Sanchez was sticking your fingers in a rather shameful location and then eating......(I wont continue, i think you have the gist of it by now)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
isn't it called a dirty sanchez...?

pookie1234

haha does anyone go to st marys? theres a chick there. um she likes stickin ice in a dirty shitty place and her bf "retrieves" it through suction. how... mmm... nevermind. anyone go to st marys ahahaha i know her. dont like her. her boyfriend ar... kisses and tells. and his mates told a few of us on separate occassions.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)