sex position (2 Viewers)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
mattooty said:
Favourite is missionary or her on a bench and me standing up...
Always wanted to try a 3some. any combination as long as there is a nice girl in there
Anyone keen to meetup at schoolies? 25thnovember to 2nd december?
Pm me... :p
really?

Can I fuck you in the ass whilst she sucks your cock?

hot!

mattooty

HSC
Bahahahahahha ill pay that...or pay for that?
Or pass you the number of a chick who could take that?

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
24th-1st

Let's meet at surfers. Tie yourself to a rock and wait for the tide to come in. Cyyeh, that's romance for you.

Legham I want your babies.

Legham

HSC
psychosomatic said:
Legham I want your babies.
Sorry i dont have any :(

*suggests, in a hilarious manner, that we produce some through unprotected sexual intercourse.*

I couldn't think of anything witty to say, thus the '*' thingo :(

Last edited:

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Legham said:
I couldn't think of anything witty to say, thus the '*' thingo :(
Understandable. It is only 2:32am after all.

Because I'm not flaking out with 3 more damn exams to go! Here comes the insomnia!
What do you think of the names Honey and Smoked? That would go well. Hi, my name is avocado. Mhmm, I'm hungry... Actually, I don't like avocado with my ham sandwiches. Mother shoves it in there for fun. She's a fantastic woman really.

Legham

HSC
psychosomatic said:
Understandable. It is only 2:32am after all.

Because I'm not flaking out with 3 more damn exams to go! Here comes the insomnia!
What do you think of the names Honey and Smoked? That would go well. Hi, my name is avocado. Mhmm, I'm hungry... Actually, I don't like avocado with my ham sandwiches. Mother shoves it in there for fun. She's a fantastic woman really.
Lol you're out of wack :p

Ham and avocado sandwich would go down well right about now :( I had to resort to muesli bars cause i couldn't bang around in the kitchen cooking anything cause itd wake my parents.. And they don't like me staying up all night when i have an exam in the morning..

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Legham said:
Lol you're out of wack :p

Ham and avocado sandwich would go down well right about now :( I had to resort to muesli bars cause i couldn't bang around in the kitchen cooking anything cause itd wake my parents.. And they don't like me staying up all night when i have an exam in the morning..
WTF! Extension 1? Go to SLEEP. If you can't sleep watch some p0rn and tire yourself out *cheesy grins*

I'm so hungry right now but all I have is water and a nashi pear... which is comprised mainly of water. Yo mean hommie? I seriously think I'm going to be bashed by millions of black people when I get out into the real world. Let's just hope the comical phrase "neegro please" exits my habitually retarded slang.

Legham

HSC
psychosomatic said:
WTF! Extension 1? Go to SLEEP. If you can't sleep watch some p0rn and tire yourself out *cheesy grins*
I can't, my gfs asleep on my bed :eek:

Legham

HSC
psychosomatic said:
Holyshiet. You didn't get any sleep before the test did you? HOHOHO :santa:
Yeah, i went to sleep at about 5. Which is unusual cause I usually stay up all night before exams and do my study then.. but i just couldn't be bothered with this one.. which is funny cause its the most important ^___^

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
mattooty said:
Bahahahahahha ill pay that...or pay for that?
Or pass you the number of a chick who could take that?
both counts sound pretty good...but i'll have to give em a miss this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)