Sex...Shaved or no Shaved? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
Just randomly asking for ppl's opinions. When you have sex would u want the place "down there" to be shaved or no shaved?

should only 1 person shave or both? or should no one shave and enjoy the jungle of fun?

Shave or no shave which do u like better ppls?

HalcyonSky

HSC
what the fuck? why do you care? children are dying in africa

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I like the Amazon Rainforest, save the environment man.

Jess007

HSC
shaved is more hygienic

and just looks and feels better ( on me, the chick in the relationship)
its up the to the guy if they do anything about theres, i dont care

michael1990

HSC
If women want to be touched, they have to be SHAVED i say.

If i was back in the 1950s when nobody cared if she was shaved or unshaved it would be okay. But not in this day and age.

dsam

HSC
michael1990 said:
If women want to be touched, they have to be SHAVED i say.

If i was back in the 1950s when nobody cared if she was shaved or unshaved it would be okay. But not in this day and age.
wats the difference in ur matter of opinion? its not as if you'd have sex in public for everyone else to see shaved or not.

alicia4102

HSC
you make me laugh michael...

and my opinion...

shave for girl..

"amazon rainforest" for guys... as zrap put it

michael1990

HSC
mle43 said:
if you want to ever touch a woman, you need to stop caring i say.
Well all the chicks i have been with are all shaven

michael1990

HSC
mle43 said:
yeah, its probably better, but it shouldnt really be a big issue, personally i wouldnt choose my partners based on their pubic hair.

maybe thats just me?
Yeah, i don't go up to a woman and say are you shaven?

Because if your not i won't be going anywhere down there.

Its if they want to be touched, they should be shaven.

geryyy

HSC
Well i dnt think it should really matter...but i think it would be a bit awkward if the guy jus stared down at hers...and either says it or thinks it "ur hairy"...:uhoh:
now that would be embarrassing..but i guess it depends on the couple..if he really loves her he shouldnt care.

Plus why should the guys have the pubic hair and the girl have to shave??:confused:

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
Zrap said:
I like the Amazon Rainforest, save the environment man.
+1

Besides, would you be disrespectful and say "whoa man/chick i'm not fucking you until you shave away that jungle"?

Michael, I think you're a shallow pussy. Just coz.

Foxodi

HSC
Girl = shaved, Guy = Cut... sometimes a forest can grow out of control you know? If you do that, its easier for the thing to go up in smokes in a bushfire, so its good to manage it :)

digitalhead

HSC
Foxodi said:
Girl = shaved, Guy = Cut... sometimes a forest can grow out of control you know? If you do that, its easier for the thing to go up in smokes in a bushfire, so its good to manage it :)
I was actually going to say, yes guys should at least trim with scissors, and shave around the edges.. keep it a bit neat. just like a haircut everynow and then.

unholyXromance

HSC
i prefer shaven girls, and most the girls I asked said she prefer guys to be shaven as well?

I shaved it once, just to see what it was like. I was going to the movies with some girls the next day, all I can say is: I should have waited until that night to shave lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Well of all the girls i've ever talked to about it, the ones who had boyfriends tended to keep theirs hair free, for him. With the exception of one friend, who's attitude is basically "if you're going to bitch about me not being totally waxed you can forget about sex so take it or leave it" which I think is quite admirable actually. I mean, any normal straight guy with a pulse would take a girl with a bit of hair over no girl at all...so she had a point.

The single girls mostly leave the shaving, waxing etc for when sexytime is imminent and just trim it in the meantime.

Hair free generally looks and feels better to most people. Although it is extremely shit when it starts to grow back.
Personally, as long as effort has gone into maintaining it (for both sexes) I don't see a problem with hair. But there's a definite limit on how much is okay before it's just like whoah, get out the hedgetrimmers :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)