Sex Toys (1 Viewer)

HSC
ok well here we go.

who has tried / used sex toys?

if so... would u do it again??

if u could only by one sex toy / kinky thing, what would it b?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Remote controlled vibrators are very, very sexy. (that's what I think, anyway!)

Can be a bit noisy, I think, and we're yet to play with it in public, but we're looking forward to having a day off...

Apparently it feels a little odd for her when it's 'inside' (A sudden bulge because the 'egg' is quite large, considering...), but even sitting against her clit unside her underwear allows it to do it's thing, so to speak...

Recommended. $50 from an awesome, very non-seedy, sex shop in king's cross. (two or three shops up from the Station.)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mm i have a vibrator with the little bunny attached, its good......i read in a cleao/cosmo last month that a guy can enjoy having a vibrator used on him, like rubbing it around his testicles etc, so we tried it out while i was giving my my boyfriend oral sex and he enjoyed it, we did it so he didnt feel left out of the whole toy thing.
umm mine was 30$ in fhyswick, from a good adult shop, wasnt dirty or seedy at all.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i want a vibrator of some sort.
me and my friend this vibrator thing and you put it on your finger and you use it to stimulate your clit and it looked really interesting/entertaining.

Last edited:

shane_86

HSC
are
u
serious
fuck some ppl are honest in here

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
No i havent used any toys... just silk ribbons and feathers... i dont have a vibrator and dont believe i could ever muster up the courage to buy one even if i did want one.
i didnt buy it, and i never could, my ex bought it for me when he moved to canberra....not that it was any comfort

shane_86 said:
are
u
serious
fuck some ppl are honest in here
well better then everyone lying......i dont see whats wrong with being honest, especially in here where no one knows me hehe. plus better me telling the truth then exaggerating and saying we frequently use leather and lassoos, and very naughty bondage

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hard to tell if someones honest
say this e.g. "I only wank 500 times a week"

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
LoL ^^

i heard that excessive wanking makes guys go blind,, hmm wonder if thats true and if that has anything to do with me wearing glasses = (. lol

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Sex toys are lots of fun... from vibrators to just general handcuffs... I love being submissive!

All girls should have a friend in the cupboard for those lonely nights when their boys' are out, or nonexistant! There's seriously no stigma attached to girls buying vibrators. I go into sex shops all the time, and yes, sometimes I get weird looks from the other male customers, but the shop assistants are v. helpful. Thats how I discovered mine: it was lying on a counter, and I accidentally turned it on and couldnt turn it off, and the guy helped me! Just pick a shop thats nice and clean!

And yes, Skittled, the egg is v.v.v. good fun

(...tonight maybe you should try it?) ;) Take a leaf out of pinkblinkbarbie's book

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
No i havent used any toys... just silk ribbons and feathers...
Wow, that's really sensual.

HSC
i think toys can make u and ur partner become more intamate and comfortable with each other.... plus its soo much more fun....

come on experiment!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What about flavoured condoms. I smelled a vanilla one, it was bad as.

HSC
seriously what is the use of flavoured condoms, u dont really need a funky tasting condom when giving head. and ur not going to taste it during sex..... but there r sum nice ones but honestly i wouldnt bother

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
seriously what is the use of flavoured condoms, u dont really need a funky tasting condom when giving head. and ur not going to taste it during sex..... but there r sum nice ones but honestly i wouldnt bother
Why? So the room doesn't smell like extreme latex when you or your partner's parents walk in afterwards!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I actually don't mind the scented condoms (except banana yurkkk) cos latex mixed with female *ahem* really smells quite off-putting so its better to have a wafting scent of strawberry instead imo....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)