Sex with your best friend (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So, who has had sex with their best, or any friend, for that matter. and wat were ur experiences?

i had sex with one of my best friends (btw, i'm gay, and my friend is a guy, who is "straight").

it completley screwed up our relationship, (although, i didnt help by telling every1 :p) to the point where he now sends me death threats.

does anybody have just, casual sex, with a friend? so, share ur stories, there's no judgement here

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
You outed him without asking, and wonder why he hates you. :rolleyes:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i have friends who just merged from being best friends who were virtually going out to having sex and it was good but for some the opposite happens

neo_o said:
You outed him without asking, and wonder why he hates you. :rolleyes:
i have to say id be shitty, even in a straight one if someone went and spread around how we'd had sex. id kinda see value in keeping it quiet.

townie: explain how you even got into this situation. had you kinda flirted with him and he gave in or was he drunk or somethin or is he plain gay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I wouldn't want to fuck my best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
we were very, very drunk, but he started it, if thats the right term, he kinda dropped hints, then basically said "i've never had a homosexual experience, i want one" i told everybody as revenge (evil i know), but he backstabbed me and shit

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
townie said:
we were very, very drunk, but he started it, if thats the right term, he kinda dropped hints, then basically said "i've never had a homosexual experience, i want one" i told everybody as revenge (evil i know), but he backstabbed me and shit
oh right. i lose my libido when im really drunk. but im super friendly to everyone. but best friends are too much like brothers or sisters to me. i couldnt do that. id feel sick

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i suppose best friend for the guy i'm talking about is liberal, we were good friend (or so i thought) and getting closer....anyway, it taught me a lesson in life. never, ever, have sex with somebody u know when drunk, no matter how much they want it

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
townie said:
i suppose best friend for the guy i'm talking about is liberal, we were good friend (or so i thought) and getting closer....anyway, it taught me a lesson in life. never, ever, have sex with somebody u know when drunk, no matter how much they want it
i dont think it would be humanly possible for me to have sex if im actually drunk lol. im just not horny at all. better off when intoxicated by hormones.

ps id keep well out of his way lol.

im going to bed now everybody. good night

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer my best friend is a guy..
so fuckin him would not be an option.. too much penis

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i nearly fucked one of my male best friends but my dad came home. i fucked my other male best friend like every weekend except he was also my ex boyfriend....and i only hooked up with my girl best friend but we both wished it were more if we didnt have boyfriends..

Krippeld

I've had a few experiences...
1. One of my male friends and I once ended up giving each other hand, but neither of us came.
2. This same friend once decided to show me what it was like to be gay, so he fucked me. I don't really like him that way, but he was kinda begging me to let him, and I was just curious.
3. A good friend of mine was helping me through a rough time, and he was just so awesome and sweet. He was always willing to help me. I ended up in bed with him a couple of times, not having sex, but just snuggling up to him. We met up once and started making out. We didn't actually have sex, I gave him hand. I really liked this guy. I think I was in love with him. The incident sorta destroyed our friendship, though, and he's moved away since then.

The first guy is still a good friend, though, and my experiences with him haven't really affected the relationship at all.

HSC
my friend called me a filthy slut, so i took him in my mouth.
but then he called me a fag for trying to suck him
so i raped him
and now he has to have councelling and shit.
hahahahaha

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
so i raped him
hahahahaha
? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Krippeld

mcdickpants 2.5 said:
so i raped him
hahahahaha
Sounds like just another day amongst my friends...

hatty

Banned
Krippeld said:
I've had a few experiences...
1. One of my male friends and I once ended up giving each other hand, but neither of us came.
2. This same friend once decided to show me what it was like to be gay, so he fucked me. I don't really like him that way, but he was kinda begging me to let him, and I was just curious.
3. A good friend of mine was helping me through a rough time, and he was just so awesome and sweet. He was always willing to help me. I ended up in bed with him a couple of times, not having sex, but just snuggling up to him. We met up once and started making out. We didn't actually have sex, I gave him hand. I really liked this guy. I think I was in love with him. The incident sorta destroyed our friendship, though, and he's moved away since then.

The first guy is still a good friend, though, and my experiences with him haven't really affected the relationship at all.
how'd the cock feel in ur asshole?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)