Sex - Worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Aborigines were once banned from marriage.

Do you think God hates every Aborigine that had sex out of wedlock?

If no, why does he make an exception in this case? If he makes an exception why does he not use the same logic to make an exception to other cases?

Do you think God approves of marriages in 1800 England where they were financial agreements rather than joined for love?

Does the Christian God disregard those who married under a different God?

Does this not therefore show how marriage is a human construct, mutable by the hands of man?

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
There's this all powerful being - He controls the entire universe, has knowledge of all things and has unlimited power. Yet, one thing that's going to highly disturb him is whether one teenager on this pale little shit planet:

Gets his rocks off in some girl before taking her to a church and saying 'I DEW'?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, all the people in seculded tribal societies who haven't even heard of christianity are also going to hell due to sex out of wed lock.

Yeah, sure they don't even know that christian marrages exist, BUT IT SERVES THEM FUCKING RIGHT.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
can't help myself, i must say:
ROFL LOL (literally) bahahahahahahahaHAHAHA...
at some of this thread

some of the stuff posted in here is such crap (on both sides of the argument)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
crustafa said:
Does ANYONE wait until they're married to have sex these days? I'm just curious. What are the advantages of waiting until marriage? What are the advantages of not waiting? What are the disadvantages of both?

Let me know.
Waiting is totally insane in my opinon...
Once you have sex you start thinkin... dayummm who else can I do this with?! :p

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
alot of people have shit first times, which is very understandable. I think it's better to be experienced come the honeymoon, then you can have some very passionate sexytime where BOTH people know what they are doing.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Sex is definitely worth the wait depending on who you are and your beliefs/values. In my opinion, I'll wait till I'm married before I lose my "V plates" since I'm not in any particular rush.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I totally disagree with waiting until marriage. Don't get me wrong, I do think it's important to have a strong emotional connection with the first person you have sex with, but I don't think you should wait till marriage. Sex, just like walking, talking and cooking, isn't something we're born knowing how to do, and we need to experiment and explore this to learn what we enjoy. While sex is obviously not the only part of a relationship (nor should it be), it is important to me that I know I'm sexually compatible with the person before I choose to spend the rest of my life with them.

Sex is a natural part of life, and shouldn't be suppressed just because we live in society that's embarrassed about discussing sex openly and honestly. I think it's important to take sex seriously, especially the frst time when people are usually young and tend to be more vulnerable to exploitation or emotional trauma resulting from sex, but that doesn't mean not having sex at all.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
However amusing/bemusing this thread has been, i do think it's time for it to be closed :p
the thread starter can PM me if he has any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)