Sexiest Uni? (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Sexiest uni in terms of aesthetics, amenities, resources, general environment, location etc. Silly question, i know. :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Is it? Because im tossing up whether to do arts/comm at USYD or UNSW.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Resources, facilities etc all depend upon faculty e.g.: I hear that UNSW (or is it Syd?) has an AMAZING architecture building. IMO UTS has the best location of the Sydney Universities, it's at Central, how much better can you get? :p Of all the universities I've been to however, I'd have to say that ANU has the best looking campus and the best environment etc.

btw, there are more than two uni's in NSW :rolleyes:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
neo_o said:
Resources, facilities etc all depend upon faculty e.g.: I hear that UNSW (or is it Syd?) has an AMAZING architecture building. IMO UTS has the best location of the Sydney Universities, it's at Central, how much better can you get? :p Of all the universities I've been to however, I'd have to say that ANU has the best looking campus and the best environment etc.

btw, there are more than two uni's in NSW :rolleyes:
UOW is in NSW

dunno what is sexy about it though.....

have to wait for santa to answer that

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Generator said:
Or natstar for UWS.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH UWS

Damn arrogant USYD people, no wonder nobody likes you! :rolleyes:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
babydoll_ said:
UNSW makes me orgasm

So sexy...
Dont force me to dredge quotes of you bitching about the science buildings/facilities. :p

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
Sexiest uni in terms of aesthetics, amenities, resources, general environment, location etc. Silly question, i know. :)
Well the UNSW tower is a big throbbing member of the university community, and the head is the strong smooth layer of the law faculty. UTS's tower is longer, to be sure, but ours is thicker, more experienced, and cleaner. USYD may have enormous lawns, but our grassy regions are trimmed and crisp. USYD might have existed long before us, but with our young and energetic uni we have the endurance to stay up studying, all night long baby. ANU might be the masters of all things innovative down south, and I know we started late in the business. But from behind we've taken amazing thrusts forward, pushing our limits and coming out on top. Trust me, we're the uni for you!

This question smacks of idiocy

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Well the UNSW tower is a big throbbing member of the university community, and the head is the strong smooth layer of the law faculty. UTS's tower is longer, to be sure, but ours is thicker, more experienced, and cleaner. USYD may have enormous lawns, but our grassy regions are trimmed and crisp. USYD might have existed long before us, but with our young and energetic uni we have the endurance to stay up studying, all night long baby. ANU might be the masters of all things innovative down south, and I know we started late in the business. But from behind we've taken amazing thrusts forward, pushing our limits and coming out on top. Trust me, we're the uni for you!

This question smacks of idiocy
Not everyone likes penises, though I agree that a nice clipped/manicured lawn is very important. :uhhuh:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Not everyone likes penises, though I agree that a nice clipped/manicured lawn is very important. :uhhuh:
Well I assumed she was a girl... but yes :p

= Jennifer =

HSC
theone123 said:
UTS, would be sexy, i believe :p
i dont think so
no offence uts people :)
i think uts is so cold there is no atmosphere at that place it seems like just study and the lecturers are like we are too good for you or they cant speak english

santaslayer

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
UOW is in NSW

dunno what is sexy about it though.....

have to wait for santa to answer that

Nothing is really sexy about it at all.
Except the Law/Teaching building...we have sofa type lecture chairs....YUM! :p

The arts building makes me puke....they should revamp that in the near future...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)