Sexting (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
This girl at a school near my school took topless pics of herself and sent it to a couple of guys at her school... needless to say it didn't just stay with those guys.
There's also one of her having sex. It's pretty disgusting.

But I don't know anyone around here who hasn't had them sent to them at least once.

boris

Banned
HSC
"Sexting was reported as early as 2005 in the Sunday Telegraph Magazine,[1] and has since been described as taking place worldwide"

Haha what the fuck?

Old people are out of touch

/rant

boris

Banned
HSC
This girl at a school near my school took topless pics of herself and sent it to a couple of guys at her school... needless to say it didn't just stay with those guys.
There's also one of her having sex. It's pretty disgusting.

But I don't know anyone around here who hasn't had them sent to them at least once.
upload to bos for +ve rep

kara42

HSC
Haha I don't have them.

Plus even if I did, I'm not game enough... my friend sent the pics to the chick's mum and now all her friends are looking for the people that did it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
meh text yes, but i meant more the whole naked pics thing. it seems pretty retarded, and from what I can tell it's always like "yeah I know some girl who knows a guy from another school who got sent a picture of some girl from ANOTHER school."

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Hasn't everyone done that at some point? I've sent some ridiculously suggestive and sexual messages when I've been drunk.
Ditto...hell, I've sent them when I've been sober!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol, some chick was fingering herself in a club's toilet in Newcastle with the door
open so some chicks recorded, needless to say it's on my phone.

my old phone :(

gella

HSC
haha
this was on dr. phil the other day

BiancaMaree

HSC
my best friend did this. sent a photo to my best MALE mate n yeah they had a fight, whole school got it.

best mate got a reputation of a slut. still does. but she was so stupid in the first place. our town is like tiny n her parents still havent found out...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
my best friend did this. sent a photo to my best MALE mate n yeah they had a fight, whole school got it.

best mate got a reputation of a slut. still does. but she was so stupid in the first place. our town is like tiny n her parents still havent found out...
Oh but they have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)