Sexual assault case 2004 (1 Viewer)

Teoh

Anyone remember the case between the 4 brothers who gang raped the two girls...

The cases were split up into 2, with 2 of them representing themselves, I'm looking for that one?

I know the first and last initials...M and K, so I'm nearly there.

overthaedge

HSC
lol. thats the Skaf case. I'm using that as my examples for crime.
The first cases that went through were M and B, as they were still classified as children. Both were given a 4-5yr sentence.
Following that was Mohammad and Belal Skaf who got 44yrs and 55yrs respectively.
Theres more to it, but yeah. Those are the facts.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
haha balif is close

R v Bilal Skaf

I think. Its a gang rape case anyway.

Tim_Shady

HSC
N/A
my legal teacher marked HSC papers last year - apparently there was more than one person who wrote about this case, and instead of calling him Bilal Skaf, referred to gang rapist MARK SKAIFE (he's a V8 supercar driver for those who were unsure)

Tammie

that case was the scariest 1...they must have had something wrong with them...the problem is they didnt...i did work experience with the dpp and me and my friend sat in on that case for a bit and had to leave coz they were really creepy..im glad the prosecutor(margret) if i remember correctly got the so many years!!!!!

Teoh

Tamekia said:
that case was the scariest 1...they must have had something wrong with them...the problem is they didnt...i did work experience with the dpp and me and my friend sat in on that case for a bit and had to leave coz they were really creepy..im glad the prosecutor(margret) if i remember correctly got the so many years!!!!!
Was that MTK? And another right?

Tammie

its was Rv Bihil...cant spell and there were to other guys being prosecuted aswell mahumod skafe, bihial and some1 else...the two brothers n some1 ele...it was a while ago though....

Teoh

Ohhhhh we're thinking of different ones...
I'm thinking about the one that was like in march of this year...

Thanks anyways though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)