Sexual experience (1 Viewer)

HSC
It not just me wanted to have sex with girls at this stage of my life, i only prefer to have one in relationships. I just want to learn something before i move on.

What are the sexual positions, oral and stuff doing it with a girl?

What is like inside her?

Cheers for answers. Thanks.:monkey:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
It not just me wanted to have sex with girls at this stage of my life, i only prefer to have one in relationships. I just want to learn something before i move on.

What are the sexual positions, oral and stuff doing it with a girl?

What is like inside her?

Cheers for answers. Thanks.:monkey:
Inside is cold, wet and dark, like a cave, maybe you should go to a cave, then youll know what its like to be in a viginia

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
theres a move called the ear cleaner, may i suggest that

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It feels like when you smear margerine all over your dick and shove it in the toaster, but only if you set it to bagel mode.

SamQ

HSC
Sexual positions:doggy missionary is shit lying of side doggy reverse cowgirl
Inside: seedy
What they like: blow in the face they love it, or if your doggy the spiderman (spit on her back) so she thinks youve comed, but then come in your hand and spidey flick it in her face :monkey:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
in all seriousness matt, you should go pay for sex

it'd put an end to all your worrying about it

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
preferably homemade. Made with love and care, whilst maccas is straight off the assembly line.

4theHSC

HSC
axlenatore said:
Inside is cold, wet and dark, like a cave, maybe you should go to a cave, then youll know what its like to be in a viginia
:haha:

samthebear

HSC
haha!! its not that cold - we're humans too you know! in all honesty, its warm, wet (more sticky than liquid wet), and really soft.

i know - stick a finger in your mouth and feel the insides of your cheek, its something like that =P not exactly but feels about right =D

But having sex isnt just about the physical aspects lol - the physical aspects of it really suck. its messy, and troublesome - its more about who you're doing it with - if the person matters, having sex becomes making love - and for a good reason too!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
hahahah matt u mad cunt.

fucking i will pay for you to see a hooker matt. my shout

HSC
haha!! its not that cold - we're humans too you know! in all honesty, its warm, wet (more sticky than liquid wet), and really soft.

i know - stick a finger in your mouth and feel the insides of your cheek, its something like that =P not exactly but feels about right =D

But having sex isnt just about the physical aspects lol - the physical aspects of it really suck. its messy, and troublesome - its more about who you're doing it with - if the person matters, having sex becomes making love - and for a good reason too!
Wtf??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)