Sexual Fantasy (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Oh so you mean troops ready for collectable military objects lol?

HSC
boris said:
yeah militia dont really have a uniform as such. also they would smell really badly and have no teeth probably.
Toothlessness = better blowjobs? =/
Although I don't suppose it would appeal to a GIRL fantasising about army men.

brasileira

HSC
oh toushay..(dont fuckin bother correcting me anyone)

spanish/portuguese is militar i though that it was militaria in english but i have since learned it is military. bos learned me a new word

boris

Banned
HSC
brasileira said:
oh toushay..(dont fuckin bother correcting me anyone)

spanish/portuguese is militar i though that it was militaria in english but i have since learned it is military. bos learned me a new word
Touché*

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm thinking.

Hot sex in the back of a limo. (preferably with Ed Westwick or Nicholas Hoult...)

Lol at military uniforms :D

layale

HSC
x.christina said:
Well I'm thinking.

Hot sex in the back of a limo. (preferably with Ed Westwick or Nicholas Hoult...)

Lol at military uniforms :D
Ed westwick no way! i hate him in gossip girl. but defs agree with sex in the back of a limo ;)

lawrence.h

HSC
having a girl with more curves than a third integral

i.e. my girlfriend :D

brasileira

HSC
boris said:
Hahahaha.*

Fucking dumb sluts.
I could have simply typed it in google for the spelling, I speak 3 languages wtf does the french spelling of touche mean to me, and who else fuckin cares what militaria is, you rely on google too much. this is a forum, no one cares, except you and others who pride themselves in being a gaycunt, look at all your posts how much time do you spend on this shit and how after so many posts can you still care, wingey little nerdy clowns like yourself just go around correcting peoples typos and its funny cos I was expecting some fuckin queer to try and correct me therefore I even noted, nobody bother correcting this, but some nerds just CANT HELP THEMSELVES, and you stepped up to the job didnt you, like its your duty hahaha

now mrs boris is going to come around with the red marker and correct my spelling errors

Zeber

HSC
brasileira said:
I could have simply typed it in google for the spelling, I speak 3 languages wtf does the french spelling of touche mean to me, and who else fuckin cares what militaria is, you rely on google too much. this is a forum, no one cares, except you and others who pride themselves in being a gaycunt, look at all your posts how much time do you spend on this shit and how after so many posts can you still care, wingey little nerdy clowns like yourself just go around correctingpeoples typos and its funny cos I was expecting some fuckin queer to try and correct me therefore I even noted, nobody bother correcting this, but some nerds just CANT HELP THEMSELVES, and you stepped up to the job didnt you, like its your duty hahaha

now mrs boris is going to come around with the red marker and correct my spelling errors
Whingey*
Because*
Fucking*
Bothered*
Didn't*
It's*

Nah I already did it for him.

boris

Banned
HSC
Zeber said:
Whingey*
Because*
Fucking*
Bothered*
Didn't*
It's*

Nah I already did it for him.
Thanks bro.

To brasileira, you is well dum

Last edited:

brasileira

HSC
HAAAAAHAHA who needs spell check with nerds like these always on the prow. There is a world outside of BOS, go cop some head or something, whatever the fuck relaxes you

Nobody likes little poindexter cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)