SF: Need Help On Neuromancer. (1 Viewer)

jo_m

HSC
Okay, so during my school life there have been very few books I could not get through. There was one in year 8 about a girl on a submarine, And the Hobbit. I now have Neuromancer to add to that list. I've been attempting to get through it for a month and I'm up to chapter 5. Does anyone else find the pseudo-scientific jargon annoying? I feel it's weighing me down from reading faster... Sorry, I'm becoming verbose here...

So, I have chapter summaries due next week, and (don't get me wrong, I will read the damned book if it kills me), I can't find many free resources to help me with them.
Does anyone have an analysis that might be of assistance or know any good websites?

Thanks in advance :)

oyuck

HSC
Okay, so during my school life there have been very few books I could not get through. There was one in year 8 about a girl on a submarine, And the Hobbit. I now have Neuromancer to add to that list. I've been attempting to get through it for a month and I'm up to chapter 5. Does anyone else find the pseudo-scientific jargon annoying? I feel it's weighing me down from reading faster... Sorry, I'm becoming verbose here...

So, I have chapter summaries due next week, and (don't get me wrong, I will read the damned book if it kills me), I can't find many free resources to help me with them.
Does anyone have an analysis that might be of assistance or know any good websites?

Thanks in advance :)
The HSC Online Website is really good for Neuromancer.

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au and click your way to Ext English: Module A Genre: Neuromancer

answermydream

HSC
I was the same when I read neuromancer, generally I just types into google "essays on neuromancer" or "neuromancer analysis" and it gave me a lot of helpful stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)