• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sgp.. i have 2 have a topic by tomora!! (1 Viewer)

gerta

OK some one help me please!! i have to have a sgp topic by tomorow and i really have no idea. I want to do somthin with the human side of geog nd i saw on the other thread some1 had said they did somthin like activities for youth or somthin i cant actually remember wat they said it was. i thought that sounded good but i live in a small small town and theres nuthin for us to here anyway nd i dnt need a survey to find that out! please help!!!!

snot

i got 100% in my SGP and the thing that i found to do was make a really vague question like "what have been the changes in the (insert your town) over x number of years. seriously dont intend to use the question but state that you endevour to reform it.. and dont stress that was my greatest problem. you still have ages just do it in stages and adventually it will piece itself 2gether. GOOD LUCK

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
for my sgp i used a book(cant remember the name)i borrowed it from local library (hurstville), it tells you exactly how to write sgp, what to write, which topics to choose.

mr_nasty_devil

Well my SGP was heaps good. I did it on a local area which focused on the development of buildings..Mine pretty much focused on the 'creek' that was re-located to make way for industrial and commerical buildings. I undertook water tests,had interviews with contractors and lots more. I found the SGP extremely easy.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Choose something that is in your local area so you can include primary research. You could do something on future development (housing or whatever), how development has impacted on your local area (could do a good and bad comparison), employment, youth facilities, ethnicity of your area, religion of area, migration to area (or people leaving, if that is happening). If you have a river (or anything like that, beach, national park, lake etc) analyse it say if pollution is killing it why is it happening and what can be done to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)