Shaded box in timetables...? (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Quick quezzie:

Should I be worried that I moved one lecture up an hour, and now there is a shaded blue box where the original lecture used to be. Does that mean its waiting to be confirmed, or just letting me know that that was where my original lecture was?

Am I worrying over nothing?

Thanks in advance for your help :D

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
no, its confirmed. just ignore the shaded box.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
I think it's where you've put the blockage in.
yep, blue boxes are the times that u have put a blockage in...but u can have other coloured boxes as well...but thats another story. :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by walla
no, its confirmed. just ignore the shaded box.
Originally posted by Freaking out
yep, blue boxes are the times that u have put a blockage in...but u can have other coloured boxes as well...but thats another story. :D [/B]
OOooOoOoOh. I see. Thank you so very much for your help. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Freaking_out has seen too much red on his timetable. :rofl:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Freaking_out has seen too much red on his timetable. :rofl:
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Yeah, so have I....

Plus I'm seeing 9 hours on my tuesdays:

yeah, but u bloody have most of mondays and wednesdays off- thats y!! :rolleyes:

btw, i temporarily fixed up my chem/eng clash...since i'm in group 3- they are gonna have it at 1pm rather than 12pm. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
9 hours? So how many hours on average are all your other 4 days?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Woops, didn't see the link he posted.

Man, his Monday sucks, he has to come back to uni twice. (assuming he does go home during his erm.. 5 hour break).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Hey Keypad, what's Math3005?
thats a 3rd year maths subject (logic) that he's doing as part of his TSP program.

...Man, his Monday sucks, he has to come back to uni twice. (assuming he does go home during his erm.. 5 hour break).
na its not that bad, i rather have that so i can do all my work at that time. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
He's doing a 3rd year maths subject in his first year? Man, that would be a great boost to the self-esteems of those 3rd year mathematics students. How many people do the TSP inaugurate each year?

jawed_r

Lots of people in TSP do MATH3005 in first year since it doesnt have prerequisites from earlier years on anything, just some harder concepts than is typical for first year subjects. There are other subjects that fit into that category, but Logic is definitely one of the most popular - there were I think a dozen of us doing it first semester last year. It was presonally my favourite subject actually, and the one I did best in by quite a bit in 1st year.

I don't think the 3rd years worry or even know about it too much. Its not really a big deal since everyones roughly the same age anyway.

If you're in Science TSP and like maths i definitely recommend trying out a 2nd or 3rd year subject, you get a lot of advantages from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)