Share your 2014 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Lol im dying here,
Chemistry exam-94 assessment-92
Physics exam-90 Assessment-88
Math ext1 exam- 94 assess-same
Math ext2 exam- 93 ASSESSMENT 81<-------LOL final mark 87 my rank 3 in class failed me
Engadv exam-85 assess-84
School ranked like 450

Last edited:

emilios

HSC
OKAY everyone listen up. For those of you who are feeling disheartened after looking through these results just keep in mind Selection Bias (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias)

The students who did well will be more likely to share their results, as opposed to those who weren't as happy. So I guess for every all rounder here there's maybe another few that are abstaining from posting. Just something to keep in mind because this has demoralized me in the past as well (BOS is an outstanding cohort).

In saying that, I myself couldn't be happier
english adv: 93
maths ext 1: 97
maths ext 2: 94
chemistry: 91
economics: 91
physics: 88 (not counting)

knew that phys wouldn't count so the only sort of disappointment was eco, which i was hoping to get a 93 for. ANYWAY putting that aside, everything else is very pleasing and i'm genuinely happy and proud of myself.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Omfg dragged down by school omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i hate my lyf right nowwwwwwwww :(((((((((((

wdhc15

HSC
OKAY everyone listen up. For those of you who are feeling disheartened after looking through these results just keep in mind Selection Bias (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias)

The students who did well will be more likely to share their results, as opposed to those who weren't as happy. So I guess for every all rounder here there's maybe another few that are abstaining from posting. Just something to keep in mind because this has demoralized me in the past as well (BOS is an outstanding cohort).

In saying that, I myself couldn't be happier
english adv: 93
maths ext 1: 97
maths ext 2: 94
chemistry: 91
economics: 91
physics: 88 (not counting)

knew that phys wouldn't count so the only sort of disappointment was eco, which i was hoping to get a 93 for. ANYWAY putting that aside, everything else is very pleasing and i'm genuinely happy and proud of myself.
To make everyone feel better about themselves here's mine.

Legal Studies - 90
Business Studies - 89
Economics - 83
and from last year General Maths - 90 and Standard English - 77.

I should be reasonably happy, because that's good enough for what I want but I was expecting higher in Economics. It felt like my strongest exam, it had been my strongest subject all year, it was the exam I did the most past papers for and I feel like I made mistakes in the other two which I hadn't in Economics. I'm half wondering whether they might've lost a book, but that's probably just arrogance on my part.

alex4nder

HSC
Adv English - 87
3u maths - 89
4u maths - 74
Physics - 92
Biology - 91
Ancient - 89

wdhc15

HSC
Going off last year's cutoff I needed 83.80.

Matrix - 86.80, ********* - 88.40, Talent100 - 88.35, AtarCalculator - 88.2, Dux College - 88.65. Going to call Matrix an outlier.

ChrisAlkass

HSC
What do you think you need to get a State Rank of 20th in English Standard?

michael3

HSC
Chem: 84
Eng Ad: 94
Math 2U: 96
Math 3U: 90
PDHPE: 98
Physics: 89
SOR I: 90

Pretty happy overall.

njconliffe

HSC
N/A
Apparently I was absent for one of my exams. Which is not true. Was there, finished, signed off and everything. Waiting for 8 to make that damn call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)