Share your 2014 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
What do you mean says 93 but it says 81?

Your assessment mark should be the highest mark achieved by your cohort as an examination mark
So 81 was the highest? What!

93 (roughly) was my internal assessment mark. I calculated it. I thought because I'm first that 93 doesn't change. But wow I didn't know it's the top mark in the cohort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Brightergull

HSC
UGhhh can someone tell me how a 63/70 raw in 3u got me a 91 and a 65-66 in 4u got me an 84?????????? Wow everything went wrong. WRONGGGGGGGG!!!!

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Mathematics - 94

That's it for this year (I did mathematics accelerated)
Unfortunately my cohort was only 1 (me), and I did super well in the assessments, and got 94 in the exam, thus they pushed my assessment mark down to 94 as they couldn't compare my exam:assessment mark ratio to anyone else doing the same assessments as me. So I guess they just assumed my assessments were super easy, which they weren't :(

Oh well, doesn't even count for my actual HSC as I'm doing MX2

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
My chem teacher just told me my chem mark is the highest in my school's history. I tried to drop three times haha
WOOOOOOOOO CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

If only your examination mark was 91 or your assessment mark was 89!

So amazingly close.

:)
Exactly what I was thinking! One of the essays definitely let me down ://

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Oh my goodness Enigma your exam marks are insane!! Beautiful and smart you lucky girl ;)
Aahah thanks! But OMG how did you go!! (If you're ok with saying that is) :D

Srs though, your help with English legit saved me! Cannot thank you enough for it!

ChrisAlkass

HSC
Hi everyone! Didn't do too bad
English Standard was best subject by far, I got 90 in Examination and 90 in Assessment. Don't think I'll get a State Rank though

Last edited:

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Aahah thanks! But OMG how did you go!! (If you're ok with saying that is) :D

Srs though, your help with English legit saved me! Cannot thank you enough for it!
I got an 88 in modern which was my worst, still can't get over it. My teacher is shocked and really angry haha. Bombed out English too out of nowhere. 44, 43 and 90 for EE2, EE1 and Adv respectively (though it does make me the first band 6 in adv my school has had in a while, and EE1 was my fourth exam in four days. EE2 I don't get, my teacher gave me a 50 lol. I'm actually a little upset). I got a 92 in Legal, 90 in French Continuers (disappointed) and 43 in Extension (thrilled! But my assessment brought me down a little). Then the 93 in chem. Everyone is shocked my best subject was chemistry, with no other sciences or maths!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)