Share your 2016 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
If a student feels that an examination mark is not consistent with their expectation, the HSC Results Check service is available via Students Online for a small fee per course. This service is an opportunity to confirm that the student’s examination marks were processed correctly. It does not involve a re-mark of examination responses.

esamama

HSC
Modern Hebrew: 89 (87 assessment, 91 exam)
Biology: 78 (77 assessment, 78 exam)
Maths 2U: 81 (73 assessment, 87 exam)

Honestly really disappointed w/Bio but whatever it's not too bad, overall they aren't terrible marks but I'm still a little disappointed. I'm mostly just shocked by the difference between my Maths internal and external marks.

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad

Honestly really disappointed w/Bio but whatever it's not too bad, overall they aren't terrible marks but I'm still a little disappointed. I'm mostly just shocked by the difference between my Maths internal and external marks.
I would try to repeat the 2 unit in 2017 if you can, because you will probably be able to improve your internal rank and thus the overall mark

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
I would try to repeat the 2 unit in 2017 if you can, because you will probably be able to improve your internal rank and thus the overall mark
Do you regret repeating 2 unit to get only 2 more? You could have killed 4 unit and probably gotten a .95

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you regret repeating 2 unit to get only 2 more? You could have killed 4 unit and probably gotten a .95
Honestly I don't think I would have killed 4 unit. I might have but it would have drained so much time and thus impact my other marks so I dont regret redoing 2 unit. However, I was a bit disappointed in my mark (I knew straight after the exam when I checked the solutions on bored of studies that I made a big mistake in reading one of the questions) that literally cost me a 99/100 raw mark for 2 unit as I was expecting a 99 or 100/100 since in trials I got 99/100, but at the end of day it doesn't matter too much. Because for 2 unit repeating It I literally did nothing (like I had no classes for it) just sat the exams whenever they came around, so yeah it worth getting those extra 2 marks but I had hoped for more, but yeah as a whole I'm happy with my results since I didn't expect that high in English advanced.

I repeated 2 unit tho because in the HSC I got 99/100 exam mark in 2015 but had a bad assesment mark of 93/100 since I flunked one of my school exams due to silly mistakes.

Last edited:

esamama

HSC
I've already decided that I'm definitely repeating 2U, merely because I'd been getting 90s marks all year, but my Trial weighted 50% of my assessment mark and I bombed it with a 51 (even though I was still in the middle of my class in regards to the exam. Also, I had a massive complication with my external HSC exam, since 4 marks worth of questions (the last 2 from Q14) were literally missing from my paper, but BOSTES said that there was nothing they could do about it
Also, I'm doing 3U right now and quite a bit of the study for it is just harder 2U so it'll help with improving my mark.

Reactions: D94

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I've already decided that I'm definitely repeating 2U, merely because I'd been getting 90s marks all year, but my Trial weighted 50% of my assessment mark and I bombed it with a 51 (even though I was still in the middle of my class in regards to the exam. Also, I had a massive complication with my external HSC exam, since 4 marks worth of questions (the last 2 from Q14) were literally missing from my paper, but BOSTES said that there was nothing they could do about it
Also, I'm doing 3U right now and quite a bit of the study for it is just harder 2U so it'll help with improving my mark.
Oh alright hopefully you can improve your mark :)

Orwell

HSC

MilkyCat_

HSC
English Advanced 84
Mathematics 94
Chemistry 87
Pdhpe 92
Physics 90

Pretty happy with what I got especially physics

Still hate English

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)