Share your addictions... (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
The white "cream" part on the weiss Mango + Cream icecream bars.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
omg i just remembered that I am addicted to corn thins. A whole packet in one sitting is easy peasy for moi. :uhhuh:

and also ummm I am addicted to chewing gum and mints. especially gum. my record is 7 packets in one day. *sore jaw*

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
starbucks, V, orange juice, cookies&cream icecream

PrettyVacant

HSC
chelsea girl said:
omg i just remembered that I am addicted to corn thins. A whole packet in one sitting is easy peasy for moi. :uhhuh:

and also ummm I am addicted to chewing gum and mints. especially gum. my record is 7 packets in one day. *sore jaw*
I know what you mean about the sore jaw =( You wake up after eating lots of chewing gum and it's like "OUCH".

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
I know what you mean about the sore jaw =( You wake up after eating lots of chewing gum and it's like "OUCH".
yes, and add to that the erm... laxative effect, and it's not the most pleasant thing in the world. :eek:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
chelsea girl said:

hahaha omg zoe!
chewing gum is my favourite food group.
followed closely by:

yoghurt - the sweet
rice thins - the savoury

also frozen raspberries

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Pink icing. I buy cupcakes and eat the icing then throw away the cake. I know it's a waste but it's what I'm obsessed with right now. And it can't be creamy pink icing, it has to be the one that goes hard.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
yulia said:
Pink icing. I buy cupcakes and eat the icing then throw away the cake. I know it's a waste but it's what I'm obsessed with right now. And it can't be creamy pink icing, it has to be the one that goes hard.
not a good thing for a gym junkie, hey? :p

KirrynAlane

HSC
- lemon falvoured pump water
- flat white with a vanilla shot from Robert Timms Coffee. yummm.
- celery hahahaha
- indian takeaway from "the best indian resturaunt in australia 2005" (which i ate for dinner tonight so i am now satisfied) :)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
cuppas said:
not a good thing for a gym junkie, hey? :p
Considering one of my biggest issues is not consuming enough calories to support the amount of physical activity I do, it's not a big issue eating the pink icing. Calories wise that is - I do agree that it means my diet isn't clean and if I was working towards something I would have to cut it out, but right now, all I'm doing is maintenance so it doesn't matter that much.

It's the people who don't do any exercise and eat this kind of crap that are the ones that have to worry :p

Also addicted to blueberries right now. I'm going through them like crazy. I'm going to miss them when they go out of season :(

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Raw cake batter is awesome stuff. I want to eat it more than the cake.
Meringue. Mostly when it's crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.

Generally if I eat something really good, i'll get addicted to it until it runs out.

Where's the fun in a clean diet anyway.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I changed my addiction from Coke to fruit juice. Which, on the scale I drink it, isn't much better.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
coffee, omg i get scary withdrawal when i don't have it for a while.
tim tams
orange juice
rockmelon
peanut m & m's
omg those reeses peanut butter cup things! oh dear god yum. lol.
butterfingers

so yeah, except for the orange juice and melon it's all crap that's bad for you :( but it's soo good. oh, conundrum.

HSC
The really really rich chocolate mud cake from The Cheesecake Shop. I lose all control when it's infront of me. Sigh. Drool.

Although it kind of reminds me of that fat kid from Matilda who passes out after being forced to finish a gigantic cake.

Other than that, tea. I need to drink any kind of tea, bitter and strong without sugar or I can't start the day properly. Preferably green tea, not in a teabag, the leaf kind.

Edit: oh yeah, and those fizzy fruit flavoured water. I drink two whole bottles when I'm studying and I keep visiting the loo.

Last edited:

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
yeah come to think of it, i am addicted to eclipse winterfrost ICE mint/gum... i prefer the gum. its because im so paranoid about having bad breath. these nuke the inside of your mouth with minty goodness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)