Share your new syllabus resources + 2019 & 2020 Trial Papers (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

If you have trial papers or notes that you would like to share with the student community, please upload them on our Notes & Resources section. It will benefit the wider student community for years to come.

As an incentive, I have a dropbox of new syllabus/2019 papers (2020 ones will be added when I've processed them and received them). I'll add you to the collection if you have made a contribution to the community - either in the forum or by uploading a resource.

Where can you upload things to?
You can upload things to Notes & Resources or create a Google Drive folder link.

Dropbox papers have all been posted online now :). See rest of thread. Hopefully that gives you some incentive to contribute to help others.
(If you only have old syllabus exams for instance, then I'll happy collate any that aren't already published online)

regards
Dan

Last edited:

dhwanish.k

HSC
Hi guys,

If you have trial papers or notes that you would like to share with the student community, please upload them on our Notes & Resources section. It will benefit the wider student community for years to come.

As an incentive, I have a dropbox of new syllabus/2019 papers (2020 ones will be added when I've processed them and received them). I'll add you to the collection if you have made a contribution to the community - either in the forum or by uploading a resource.

You can upload things to Notes & Resources or create a Google Drive folder link.
Then you will need to PM me, with your email. If you need my email let me know :)

I'll be posting this dropbox at the end of the month, so not to worry if you don't have any useful to share right now.
(No company produced papers e.g. no CSSA thanks).

regards
Dan
Could I be added to this please? Would help a lot. Thanks

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Then you will need to PM me, with your email. If you need my email let me know :)

I'll be posting this dropbox at the end of the month, so not to worry if you don't have any useful to share right now.
(No company produced papers e.g. no CSSA thanks).

regards
Dan
Can I please be added to that collection?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)