Share your new syllabus resources + 2019 & 2020 Trial Papers (1 Viewer)

harrowed2

HSC
N/A
The paper listed as Gosford 2020 Standard 2 Trial is actually the Gosford 2020 Advanced Trial.

s97127

HSC
Peak coaching college got some trial papers:

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A

Note that, in the MX1 paper, question 7, options B and C are the same. I am guessing that C is meant to be .

turtle67

HSC
Thanks a lot dan for the resources! :)

Just a quick question (I'm just going into year 12 now), are many of the questions in the 2019 (and years before that) papers not applicable due to the new syllabus?

adr.l

HSC
Hi guys,

If you have trial papers or notes that you would like to share with the student community, please upload them on our Notes & Resources section. It will benefit the wider student community for years to come.

As an incentive, I have a dropbox of new syllabus/2019 papers (2020 ones will be added when I've processed them and received them). I'll add you to the collection if you have made a contribution to the community - either in the forum or by uploading a resource.

Where can you upload things to?
You can upload things to Notes & Resources or create a Google Drive folder link.

Dropbox papers have all been posted online now :). See rest of thread. Hopefully that gives you some incentive to contribute to help others.
(If you only have old syllabus exams for instance, then I'll happy collate any that aren't already published online)

regards
Dan
Hi, could you add me as well, please?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
The paper listed as Gosford 2020 Standard 2 Trial is actually the Gosford 2020 Advanced Trial.
nope it is actually the standard trial, the advanced label on the paper is incorrect. the format is what gives it away. advanced paper only has 16 questions. (also you can compare with the actual advanced paper and note it is different).

L C

HSC
nope it is actually the standard trial, the advanced label on the paper is incorrect. the format is what gives it away. advanced paper only has 16 questions. (also you can compare with the actual advanced paper and note it is different).
Hey @dan964, the content seems veryy different to what Standard Maths consists of

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I stand corrected, i must have compared the 2020 paper to the 2019 2u paper by accident. i have removed the duplicate resource

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
the contents of the drive have mostly been posted on this thread.

otherwise pm

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad

Omg, thank you!!!

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
@dan964 Hey, do you have any 2020 trial papers? (For English Advanced would be great) Thank you!

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
to those who have messaged me to be added, recall this condition:

"ll add you to the collection IF you have made a contribution to the community - either in the forum or by uploading a resource."

This is why you haven't been added :). If you have met this condition then please PM me with details (if it is the forum, give some examples).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)