sharing my busl250 tutes (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
tute 7:
Page 1 Page 2

please add/comment on it if you dont mind. i'll post the other solutions as i do them.

edit: excuse poor handwritting and bad grammarisation of my words.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
ah sweet rahul

i'll post mine too after
lol jimmy.

been missing me from the bar i take it! ;) :p

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
hey guys with busl
was it everything like AFTER the mid sem? so contracts and above?
or is it "EVERYTHING"

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i've been told numerous times that it is contracts onwards. that is, however, from friends and such, no authoratitive figure.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh apparently main focus is on mid sem onwards but the stuff from b4 ie chp1-7 or wateva may also be examinable

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
*hopeful* said:
yeh apparently main focus is on mid sem onwards but the stuff from b4 ie chp1-7 or wateva may also be examinable
oh crap ....

*hopeful*

HSC
but then again every1's also sayin wat reaver said, that she clearly says its contracts onwards

so i guess 2 b safe just basically know the 1st chpz

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i learnt torts really welll like 3 weeks ago, just to hear that it wasnt going to be tested. only contracts onwards. :s

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
we don't need to know much on infants capacity do we like legislation and stuff?

*hopeful*

HSC
and do we need 2 know like all d laws and the dates n stuff
like minors act 1970 nsw
or wateva

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
ReaveR said:
Damn, I swear Blazey had said its contracts onwards only..
Correct: Blazey said that it's only the content from after the midsemester. Thus, it's Contracts, Agency & Partnership

In the last lecture she said there will be 5 short Questions, taken from the front of the chapters. There's at least one (maybe two) on Agency, there. These questions are the "by the end of this chapter you should be able to..." questions.

From there, there are two contracts problems. Tyou've gotta do the whole State the Parties, State the Legal Problem, State the Facts, Apply the Law routine to both of these. Both of these, I believe, are on contracts.

Finally, you write an essay abuot partnership. I asked her wht strucutre she wanted for that, she said that we can waffle a bit... So it'll be something to do with partnership, and we can drag whatever we like (from Partnership or related) into it.

Should be pretty easy, in my opinion, in the end. Just make a nice little cheat sheet, remember to refer to the law. Dont' need to cite years, just cases, and appropriate statute. Generallyl, the statute I think we'll need to know is the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Acts, Sale of Goods Act, MAYBE the Electronic Transactions Act. The Statute of Limitations might be good to remember for the contracts problems... the agency acts, if there're any (still gotta do revision for that), aswell as partnership-related ones. I'm putting a list of these at the heading for each section, so they're readily findable on my little sheet thing.

...hope that helps...

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
when do we mention those acts (above) like in which part of the answer..do we need to do that in the problem questions?...or just the short answers...and how do we mention it ?
thanks

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Anywhere it applies, I'd imagine... you'd reference it in whatever way is appropriate

(ie ...in the trade Practices Act 1974 (cth), it says....
or
something is said in the trade practices act about trade (Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth)))

*hopeful*

HSC
how 2 study for busl ?

i've got notes made off wit lecture slides so dat covers all info...i think....i hope
so should i just read n read or make more lil notes on cases or answer qstns in textbook ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)