• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Shaving arse-hair for guys? (2 Viewers)

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Considering nobody has been near my ass lately I haven't thought about shaving it.

But seriously, the hair there is pretty epic. I think I wouldn't even need to wax, I'd just get a pair of hair clippers and give that shit a number two.

Is there a thread on girls' views on ass hair? My thoughts were that most girls these days seem to like hairless, near-androgynous guys; ass-wax profits must be soaring.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok fuck it. im keeping to trimming. ingrowns sound gay.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i wouldnt even attempt 2 do it for like f"in 50buks....or maybe....iono i just wouldnt the pain..... ><""" in waxing that is. but in shaving...it gets really ichy when i shave the the front lol for the first few days yeah then its back 2 normal. but shaving back and front rarararararrarararar

just wondering are you gay? not trying 2 offend u just curious. cause i dont see a point in shaving the arse hair..... unless ur the one taking it from behind LOl Lolol lolol...mehhh not trying 2 offend no body just u knw....

nandayo

ismist
HSC
I thought we were talking about a good trim - not shaving it so it looks like you just came out of yamum's womb...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The_highwayman said:
wouldnt it be really difficult to shave around the anus?
u'd need a house of mirrors.
i'd just get your mum to do it for me

lololololol

NB: Assuming she works in that industry

dodgyv said:
i wouldnt even attempt 2 do it for like f"in 50buks....or maybe....iono i just wouldnt the pain..... ><""" in waxing that is. but in shaving...it gets really ichy when i shave the the front lol for the first few days yeah then its back 2 normal. but shaving back and front rarararararrarararar

just wondering are you gay? not trying 2 offend u just curious. cause i dont see a point in shaving the arse hair..... unless ur the one taking it from behind LOl Lolol lolol...mehhh not trying 2 offend no body just u knw....
bicurious?

Although I'm privvy to taking a cock up the arse every couple of weeks (from your mum lololololololol), I'm actually straight. Many straight guys have some arseplay by girls done to them as it's meant to be quite pleasurable (stimulation of the prostate). I, however, am not that adventurous at present. For me, it's mainly a need for cleanliness: it really is annoying to wipe with arse hair.

I am prob only going to shave my front pubes some time soon: that's more for sexual reasons, as opposed to the arsehair.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah itd prob be easier to shave it and make it last longer than constantly trim it

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
u guys have ass hair long enough to trim?

wtf and i thought i was hairy

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol youre asian though, uhawww. asians dont get hair

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nandayo said:
Considering nobody has been near my ass lately I haven't thought about shaving it.

But seriously, the hair there is pretty epic. I think I wouldn't even need to wax, I'd just get a pair of hair clippers and give that shit a number two.

Is there a thread on girls' views on ass hair? My thoughts were that most girls these days seem to like hairless, near-androgynous guys; ass-wax profits must be soaring.
HAHAHAHHAHAH i just got the pun.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
uhawww said:
u guys have ass hair long enough to trim?

wtf and i thought i was hairy
Body and soul, I'm a freak
I'm a freak
Body and soul
I'm a freak

Try to be hairless
Well get a hairless disease
Seems its a fashion
To need the ass hair cream
I dont really know
How to get a smooth hole...

If only I could be as smooth as you.
But I'm a freak.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
I've used Veet Hair removal cream as an experiment. It takes a long time though to do it thoroughly. Plus it grows back anyway.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
A High Way Man said:
I've used Veet Hair removal cream as an experiment. It takes a long time though to do it thoroughly. Plus it grows back anyway.
I heard using Veet on your ass is like being raped with the cock of a giant volcano monster it burns so much. Any truth in this?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
nandayo said:
I heard using Veet on your ass is like being raped with the cock of a giant volcano monster it burns so much. Any truth in this?
If you have sensitive skin, it will itch.

And they offer laser hair removal for EVERYWHERE. But it's fucking expensive.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
laser hair removal isnt permenant though, is it?

edit: oh wait, 3-8 treatments

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah it's 95% effective after 3-8 treatments or whatever the numbers are.

I wouldn't mind getting me some of that, but it's expensive as hell for legs. Might get some smaller areas done, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)