shaving (facial hair) (1 Viewer)

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
is it bad to shave against the grain? someone told it results in ingrown hairs

Adrian.

HSC
I shave against the grain and I don't have any problems. Although I don't even know what an ingrown hair looks like.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
its not ideal better to shave with grain, doesn matter! Dont use the blade bad for skin, use the electrical ones, that rotate, they dont cut or scratch or toughen ur skin.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Do boys not watch Queer Eye?

You must shave after a shower so your skin is all nice and soft and relaxed, you must use product, and you must shave with the grain to prevent irritations.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i'm a pussy, i can shave against the grain, it hurts like a bitch, especially under my jaw an my neck area. i get a rash bad if i do it

Adrian.

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Do boys not watch Queer Eye?

You must shave after a shower so your skin is all nice and soft and relaxed, you must use product, and you must shave with the grain to prevent irritations.
Well, I don't watch it. I always shave after a shower but by product do they just mean shaving cream? I might start shaving with the grain and see if the job is any worse.

Adrian.

HSC
bowman said:
yeah i'm a pussy, i can shave against the grain, it hurts like a bitch, especially under my jaw an my neck area. i get a rash bad if i do it
It's weird that the direction you use a razor can make such a difference.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i only go against under the chin if im using a blade.

love the electric.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
so electric shavers are better? why?
do you have to replace heads etc.?

Adrian.

HSC
noneother said:
so electric shavers are better? why?
do you have to replace heads etc.?
They're better if you're a lazy arse. The only people who should use electric shavers are disabled or old people. I laughed so hard when I found out my friend used an electric shaver.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i wish i had no facial hair
shaving is a pain in the arse already
i want laser treament there is no way i am doign this for the rest of my life
or i'll get really rich and hire someone to shave me

volition

arr.
HSC
I can confirm the 'dont shave against the grain' thing(it can give you ingrown hairs). I was reading something about it somewhere. It also said that it's best to shave after a shower, and even suggested warming your blade before using it (run it under hot water, be careful with this though don't make it too hot)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
The problem starts when hair is removed below the skin surface. When these hairs begin to re-grow, they can curl up inside the hair follicle. The hair doubles over itself, making it impossible for it to exit the surface. As the hair continues to grow inside the follicle it creates a foreign body reaction. This causes inflammation and a red bump emerges on the surface of the skin.

HSC
i shave against the grain and have never had a problem, i think it workes better, but i agree with the person who sed after the shower, it makes its so much easier

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
big ups to mach 3........ wat do u guys use, and wat do u guys rekon is the best

tacuric

HSC
Hey, has a female teacher ever threatened to shave you if you came to school and you hadn't shaved?

cause today, a female teacher handed three boys a razor and shaving cream and they had to shave in the toilets. about three teachers saw them and were not sure what to think.
lol.

We did not actually realise that she meant that she would.

has this ever happened to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)