Shawshank Redemption (1 Viewer)

bleaso

HSC
Has anyone got any notes on the movie Shawshank Redemption.
Doing a speech and need to relate it to Skrzynecki and i'm finding it really hard to link it all.
Help very much appreciated.
Thanks in advanced :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why not get a different related text if you can't find any links? Seems like a teacher, tutor, sister, parent or someone mentioned Shawshank to you, and you've taken it as gospel truth, without realising how it relates to Skrzynecki's poetry.

bleaso

HSC
aw yeah we were giving a list of movies to choose from, but i really like shawshank so i chose that.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
But since you can't find any links to Skrzynecki's poetry, perhaps it would be better to choose another film? Why do you have to use a film in the first place?

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Has anyone got any notes on the movie Shawshank Redemption.
Doing a speech and need to relate it to Skrzynecki and i'm finding it really hard to link it all.
Help very much appreciated.
Thanks in advanced :)
just watch it, its on you tube if u dnt want to pay for it lol

bleaso

HSC
I've watched it, just gather notes isn't my strong point :(
We need to pick a movie a short story AND a poem or song, and relate it all to Skrzynecki's poetry :S

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I've watched it, just gather notes isn't my strong point :(
We need to pick a movie a short story AND a poem or song, and relate it all to Skrzynecki's poetry :S
the gauads are a group, prisoners another group, there is a scene at the start of the movie where they bring in more prisoners, the fat guy that gets bashed explicitly says "i dont belong here", then theres another good scene at the end with the old librarian guy when he leaves the prison, he has been at the prison for 50 years and has become so accustomed to prison life that he has trouble fitting in with society etc, etc, just think about the dialogue and the camera viewpoints.

Roriito

HSC
Hey, im doing a speech as well on Skyrznecki's poems and 2 related texts, I was wondering, what is the question you must answer to in your speech?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)