shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

bennyM

HSC
does every bloke but me think schoolies will be an all out fuck fest? almost every post i read and every person i talk to reckons it will be!

as if a chick goes up to be sexed by every dude she talks to, some blokes need a reality check...i am not saying it wont happen but it wont be the massive orgy that 99% of dudes think it will be.

i suppose though it is the prospect of sex, its a feckin great past time, but i can see through the testosterone driven fantasy of schoolies being a mad 7 day sex party.

can any bloke actually truely say they believe this will happen to them?
AND
can any chick say with confidence that i am wrong?

BlackDragon

HSC
most people don't think that it is going to be a f*ck fest.
alot of people are realistic about the fact that its just going to a great week of fun and unwinding. alot of other people just want to drink alchohol and have fun.
that pretty much sums it up.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Alcohol is teh sex :p

1. Depends on where you are going, and your motives for going to Schoolies.
2. Depends on who you are going with.

For me, it's a group of friends, hopefully meet some people up at Port Stephens (nice and quieter than the GC) get some parties going and relax/wind down.

Keskimo

HSC
well i'm going with my b/f so it will be a 'f*** fest' but not in the way you mean! if i was single, maybe i would hook up with a guy or two - but not everyone who asked! maybe there are some girls who do, guess alcohol is a factor. hope that answered your question ;)

ash7614

HSC
N/A
honestly about 95% of chicks wish they could fuck around without being called a slut.. however the majority of people aren't even going to remember schoolies when it's over so by all means fuck away..

plus chicks are heaps easy when they're trashed anyway..
and pretty much everyone has a hotel room to go back to..
that's assuming you make it that far..

larissabick

HSC
well schoolies is not just about having sex i will have a boyfriend while im on schoolies i will be keeping honest and truthfull to him
despite wat other people will say
im going on schoolies just to drink have a good time and getr away from this place for a break

c raig

HSC
save sex for marriage. enjoy the sun and the surf at schoolies, thats my plan.

Graham Trevor

HSC
kathelle said:
DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN

Im planning on having as much sex as I can get. My mates and I have a competition about who can have the most sex (we have to collect the used condoms as proof/trophies). We are having prizes and everything, I CAN'T WAIT
:D:D:D:D:D

Well, where are you staying?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kathelle said:

Im planning on having as much sex as I can get. My mates and I have a competition about who can have the most sex (we have to collect the used condoms as proof/trophies). We are having prizes and everything, I CAN'T WAIT

lol.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol likewise. at first when i went to quote you i saw it, and checked it again, and then saw that he'd deleted it in his post. i lol'd rather loudly.. and i'm at work haha.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
Yes their are heaps of easy chics on schoolies, best place to pick up chics is in your own hotel like last year soo many gangas in the hotel we were in were keen like I mean any where they were making moves on you etc level 11, the lift, the stair way etc etc...

Schoolies is madddddd, its a sick party and it doesn't stop you get home at 6am from a night out clubbing and partying to find your mates waking you up at 10 to hit up tha beach to pick up gangas, then the drinking and partying happens all over aggain =)......

I went last year and im hittin it up aggain this year with some 8+ lads from year 12 im mates with and a few other boyz.....should be another good party....only problem is the cops up their get realyyyy angry during schoolies the have no hesitation to lock any oen up and basically just fuck you over, My advice just act calm to the police even if your shitfaced just act cool and you should be fine, I got into trouble a few tims up theior last year but only got warnings as I was nice to the police.

ash7614

HSC
N/A
kathelle said:

.....and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homie, smell ya later", looked at my kkingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.......fucking idiots
is this strictly straight sex?? lol

sophieadele

HSC
The group i am going up with consists of 12 guys and a pathetic total of 5 girls hahaha so its going to be a sausage fest to say the least.
it's funny how all the guys think that the whole schoolies trip of 2 weeks will be non-stop sex with hot girls.
hahaha well fistly, this wont happen because they are all so confident and determined to pick up that they will just end up coming across as sleazy which will completely turn the girls off, or at least, the hot ones they are aiming for; secondly, if they cant get the randoms chopping in, chances are they will be on all us girls and i can guarantee that none of us would even consider screwing them lol

so sadly, seems like it will be a sexless schoolies for them (unless they lower their standards considerably). on the other hand, girls can pick up so easily therefore it looks like a fun-filled, sex spree schoolies for the ladies this year.

ash7614

HSC
N/A
haha why would you spend all that money and going somewhere great and packed with mad parties and sexual beasts and then just screw the people you've seen pretty much everyday for the last how many years?!?
lol you gotta go for the variety ;)

sophieadele

HSC
ash7614 said:
haha why would you spend all that money and going somewhere great and packed with mad parties and sexual beasts and then just screw the people you've seen pretty much everyday for the last how many years?!?
lol you gotta go for the variety ;)
hahahaha i know, well they will take what they can get i suppose...i mean they are guys!

beersandwich

HSC
7th Sign said:
Yes their are heaps of easy chics on schoolies, best place to pick up chics is in your own hotel like last year soo many gangas in the hotel we were in were keen like I mean any where they were making moves on you etc level 11, the lift, the stair way etc etc...

what hotel were u in? if they are all like that sick. ill never leave the hotel :D

Last edited:

sherryshoo

HSC
kiddies kiddies kiddies...

does it matter? ahah dun get me wrong nuthn wrong with sex but
lets not generalise like some people on here n say "girls on schoolies are easy"....oi if the boys are up for it arent they easy too??

its schoolies ahah everyone does stupid shit...althought sumone who was ment to be going with me had a spastic about us even joking about doin stupid shit...apparently were immature....or jst fun?

hsc is over wooop
go have fun
be easy if you want ahah

n uh keep in mind noone wnts to be paying child support
so uh whack one one yerh? ahahah

ash7614

HSC
N/A
haha schoolies is kind of about being immature and enjoyoing your last party of school-hood..

just do whatever the fuck you want and have fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)