• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

she's after him... right? (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
But the logic here is that even if she's throwing herself at him, it doesn't really matter if the boyfriend isn't paying it attention?

The only reason someone would feel insecure or 'paranoid' is if they're already so insecure with the relationship that such a tiny little thing would be analysed, broken down and totally deconstructed.

Sure the girl may have her intentions of trying to get into the dude's pants, and the point of this thread is very much in that vein, so I don't think she needs re-affirmation based on that. Seriously, this is just giving him more ammunition to be with the other girl.

Ugh, if you have such a problem, talk to the guy, and quit the moping.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
miss-sugar said:
Deres this girl hu keeps toking 2 my bf. We went to the cinemas as a group with other friends 2. She kept saying 'u two r so cute 2gether' and 'you're so pretty' to me. She used to like my bf, and out of the blue just started talking to him. Wt is she trying to do?
Totally what I'd do. Befriend the girlfriend while sleasing on the boyfriend. You as the girlfriend can't bitch about them to your boyfriend as he'd say "But they're friendly to you?!" This in turn causes friction in your blissful relationship, forcing you to break up with him, and her to be the consoling arm on which he can fall.

Machiavellian, no?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
miss-sugar said:
Deres this girl hu keeps toking 2 my bf. We went to the cinemas as a group with other friends 2. She kept saying 'u two r so cute 2gether' and 'you're so pretty' to me. She used to like my bf, and out of the blue just started talking to him. Wt is she trying to do?
She is trying to win him over with grammar and spelling.

Do as Asylum, pump and dump.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You are really really stupid and I wish you didn't exist.

miss-sugar

HSC
She is trying to win him over with grammar and spelling.
LOL! Yeh thanks redrum! -__-

Thanks for all ur advice guys! I talked to my bf about it and i shouldnt have gone all paranoid etc. because he assured me he's not going to leave me for another girl. :cool: I was overreacting!!

and so now we're going to live happily ever after... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)