• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

She's out of your league...would you still go for it? (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
So yeah that's basically the question, would any of you try and ask out someone way out of your league? And even if they did agree to be with would you feel insecure? Lol, somehow I'm thinking of George Costanza.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
if you think you have a chance, and if you see signs that she might kinda like you back, then sure why not.

insecurity will go away in time.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
if they were way out of my league and i got them then fucking scoreeeee I'd be showing my bitch off everywhere.

Shes my bitch.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't believe in the term 'out of your league'

but yes i did punch above my weight before and i felt a bit insecure and paranoid

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
She posted pics.

There's a story to be told there! Pray tell?
basically i was surprised she was interested in me. i was pretty much paranoid the whole time thinking 'this is probably a joke. she's going to embarass me in front of everyone or something'

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
basically i was surprised she was interested in me. i was pretty much paranoid the whole time thinking 'this is probably a joke. she's going to embarass me in front of everyone or something'
I see what you mean. I'd probably fall into the same trap too.

Still, nice work!

And no, they weren't nude pics. If they were - rafy would have us all killed and banned. /me nods

HSC
Uni Grad
So yeah that's basically the question, would any of you try and ask out someone way out of your league? And even if they did agree to be with would you feel insecure? Lol, somehow I'm thinking of George Costanza.
lol I might give it a try... but sometimes I could fear disapproval from other ppls....

but i'd personally just ask them individually, provided that noone is around... to make myself feel more confident

fishfingerz

HSC
Urgh i'm so bored. noo. uni starts on monday. no more bumming around.

anyways, the league thingy is pretty much just based on looks.
lol but yeah i guess i would try if i didn't know anyone connected to her or something.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I personally feel as if every person I've gone out with has been out of my league.

So I guess. so.

fishfingerz

HSC
or just try and impress her by telling her i'm planning to enlist in the army or something. lol i dunno

fishfingerz

HSC
I personally feel as if every person I've gone out with has been out of my league.

So I guess. so.
Lol at least you've HAD a girlfriend..or boyfriend. I've had one but i was 13 at the time, more of girl friend, who i liked a bit more than the other girls. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)