• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

She's out of your league...would you still go for it? (3 Viewers)

Chrasity

HSC
Yeah of course I would, I guess there's always that feeling that I'm going to regret not going for it sooner or later, plus rejection only hurts for a few seconds, because afterwards you can crawl back on to your friends and be all "it's cool, that bitch was stupid!?!" and life goes on!

I guess I am pretty lucky at the moment, because I did go for a girl who was really out of my league, like REAAALLYYY out of it! However, I guess fate had a smile upon me because I soon found someone who I've been searching for, for a while :) Life's good, half yearlies are coming up though XD Hahaha :)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
No hes right, girls are only for fags. Why the fuck would I want to put my dick inside a woman, the most girliest thing in the wold? Manly men only put their dicks inside manly things, i.e they put them inside other men.
i love you

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
No hes right, girls are only for fags. Why the fuck would I want to put my dick inside a woman, the most girliest thing in the world? Manly men only put their dicks inside manly things, i.e they put them inside other men.
Even "no homo" can't save you now.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
No hes right, girls are only for fags. Why the fuck would I want to put my dick inside a woman, the most girliest thing in the world? Manly men only put their dicks inside manly things, i.e they put them inside other men.
i LOL'ed

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
The explains everything I currently know about you.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL sinophile

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Holy fuck sinophile made a genuine funny. I wish we saw more of this than the usual "woe is me" stuff.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It was pretty good, sinophile - you know.

battler1

HSC
N/A
why don't sinophile and shadowdude go out buy yourselfs some piss and rip into it boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)