Shifting an Accepted Offer to 9TH pref. (1 Viewer)

chinglish

HSC
I received an offer to do my second pref but after i accept it can i shift it down to my 9th pref and change my preferences so my new top 8 will be considered for the next round (and i mean replacing preferences with difference courses)?

Any present uni students who have actually done this?

chinglish

HSC
wow no kidding? this is good to hear..and strange..uac doesnt make any sense lol

isnt that sorta like cheating?

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
Not really, I think the cut-offs for later rounds usually goes up if there are no vacancies. Just keep it as your 9th preference just to be sure.

MrDimple

HSC
^
thanks for pointing it out

but if you accept an offer in main round, you can delete the preference you got accepted in and re-arrange your whole 9 preferences just in case you may get an offer in early/late feb rounds?

bosgenie

HSC
N/A
OMG these were the answers i was looking for! thanks chinglish for the thread :p

I'm probably going to do this but keep my accepted offer as a 9th preference just to be safe, like schtrevey said.

But remember we gotta change our pref before the the end of the 26th jan to be considered again for early feb round..

Epic

HSC
Yeah I swapped mine to 9th pref. I'm happy with my course I'm just curious to see if I can get into anything else lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)