ship to shore (1 Viewer)

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
anyone else remember this show? do you know where i can get a copy of the theme song?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i loved this show...it was the best show eva...well one of the best :)

TRIPS

HSC
yeah great show. i doubt u will be able to find the theme song anywhere. who was your favourite character? mine was kelvin the ranga coz he was a smart arse and witty and always up to something

helmut

HSC
do do doooo
do do do do doooo
do do do
do do do do dooooo
do do do do do do do dooooo
do doooo do dooo dooo doo dooo.
[ship to shore epitomises afternoon television]

0Jade0

HSC
helmut said:
do do doooo
do do do do doooo
do do do
do do do do dooooo
do do do do do do do dooooo
do doooo do dooo dooo doo dooo.
[ship to shore epitomises afternoon television]
Damn you. That was going to be my post.

I liked that guy... the security guard. yeah...

rozymisty

HSC
I dont know if any of you realised this, but that dark skinned girl on the show was in the top 12 or so from the first Aus Idol.

I wish theyd repeat the series again. Pretty good show! Any1 know where it was filmed?

For some reason when i try to remember the song, i just keep singing the 7.30 Report music lol

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
Ship to Shore was an Australian children's television show written by Glenda Hambly and Jon Stephens, with Executive Producer Paul Barron. The show centered around the lives of a group of children living on Circe Island, off the coast of Perth, in Western Australia. Three series of the show were shot, in 1992, 1993 and 1996, with a total of 78 episodes. Each episode was 24 minutes long. The series was filmed on location in Perth. The program was shown on the ABC in Australia and on the YTV network in Canada. The film was also distributed internationally having been sold to New Zealand, UK, Germany, Ireland, Iceland, Israel and Latin America.

I dont know if any of you realised this, but that dark skinned girl on the show was in the top 12 or so from the first Aus Idol.
Cle

Last edited:

salsydney

HSC
rozymisty said:
haha yeh, when she came on during auditions, my brothers and i were so confused, were like, oh man where do we know her from... so random when we worked out she was from ship to shore, the greatest after-school programming of all time

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Do you guys remember the grandfather of the boys whose parents owned the shop? He was snappy and rhetorical and was often seen packing the shelves.

HE WAS MY DRAMA TEACHER! FTW.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Do you guys remember the grandfather of the boys whose parents owned the shop? He was snappy and rhetorical and was often seen packing the shelves.

HE WAS MY DRAMA TEACHER! FTW.
it was a rad show. :D

wasn't skillo on it? i think i remember someone saying...but i cant remember.

persephone

HSC
I love Ship to Shore. Have they brought it out on DVD? I was in JB Hi-Fi and they have the first season of Ocean Girl on DVD.

Yeah, I remember Cle (?) from Australian Idol. I was like "Hey, she's from Ship to Shore!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)