SHIT half yearlies (1 Viewer)

Tangoto

poop
HSC
no one gives a shit about ATAR, after they get into uni. No one really asks for your ATAR when applying for a job.
Pretty sure they don't give a shit because they've already gotten a good enough atar to get into uni and hence are able to attain the qualifications for a particular job. =/

shaoxiong

HSC
I did bad in half yearlies too
lol my best was like 90 + ...then 70 + and the rest all 60+
But yeah im aiming for 90+ atar...
is all possible ....i think ...you guys reckon is possible ??? :)

twistedrebel

HSC
Pretty sure they don't give a shit because they've already gotten a good enough atar to get into uni and hence are able to attain the qualifications for a particular job. =/
getting into uni aint that hard mate. points to uws

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
getting into uni aint that hard mate. points to uws
+1

also i am sure if say u want to do like commerce(random example) at unsw but couldnt make it but did for UWS. you can study at UWS and then get like average of credit? not too sure on the results bit but then u can apply and transfer to unsw. So dont look at what u have as the absolute end to the world. There are so many options out there

muzikk93

HSC
but did you study for your half yearlies?

yeah.. pretty much actually.. there was a shortage of time and too much content to cover... also the fact that too many assignments.. some of them were due during the exam period.

muzikk93

HSC
its funny how this thread was made by someone else, and yet its about your subjects muzikk93 =p

but im really curious what ranks you got because i am on the same level :C
what school do you go to ?

hahaaa well, i never had any intentions to take over this thread lol and plus the person who started off this thread didn't even reply to any of the comments... therefore not my fault:D

i haven't received any ranks as of yet because i think you get to know them when you get your half yrly reports...? i haven't got mine so no idea... have you got similar marks for your half yrly?. sorry its a public website, cant tell the name of my school..

but goodluck for your results.

shaoxiong

HSC
im ranked like ....?? im in the 1/3s of the people ......just an estimate
my school ~~ is ranked 51 apparently ?

screwed4hsc

Premium Member
HSC
i also bombed out somewhat in half yearlys
has definently scared me shitless into a proper study plan + revision and getting in the right state of mind. .

sreebee

HSC
what if you're in the top 25 schools in the state
and yougot about 70% in half yearlies?

bored of sc

HSC
I got in the high 50% range for my Chemistry and Mathematics Extension 2 Trial Papers. My HSC Marks were 80 and 84 for them respectively. Don't get hung up on marks. I thought I'd do extremely miserably in the HSC after receiving my trial marks. But I ended up doing fairly okay. :) Hang in there, you'll do just fine. Trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)